Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
    We will all die, live your life the way you want and be happy.

A bottle of whiskey maybe takes 20 minutes off your life and a pack of cigs 30 mins. But everyday you are at work that's 8 hours you don't get back.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    "Research has shown that smoking reduces life expectancy by seven to eight years. On average, each cigarette shortens your life anywhere from seven to eleven minutes. In other words, the time it takes you to smoke a cigarette equals the time that cigarette takes off of your life."

http://www.tobaccofactfile.org/how-long-do-i-have.html

7x20 = 140 minutes off your life per pack.
    Steve • Toronto
    1991 318is • Brillantrot
    Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
      "Research has shown that smoking reduces life expectancy by seven to eight years. On average, each cigarette shortens your life anywhere from seven to eleven minutes. In other words, the time it takes you to smoke a cigarette equals the time that cigarette takes off of your life."

7x20 = 140 minutes off your life per pack.
      What about an E30 without a cat?

Comment

What about an E30 without coolant?

ftfy
        Steve • Toronto
        1991 318is • Brillantrot
        Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
          ftfy

Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
          The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
          The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
          The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

I fixed it :) removed the fill kit that was installed , heater hose soon, replacing all fuel hoses now

Comment

My dudes, it's snowing again. Very excited for some warm weather to come around.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

I fixed it :) removed the fill kit that was installed , heater hose soon, replacing all fuel hoses now

Hey so I feel like a noob but I’m looking at my cooling system on my 87 325is and there is no radiator cap. So you gotta use one of those tube things that came with the kit you got? Also I bought the m20 hoses from CA tuned and only one fits?? Also there is this metal bar going across don’t know wtf that’s for either. There seems to be no place to route the expansion tank idk this build is driving me nuts. I’m confused cause it’s an 87 325 is it should be late model but the motor I took out has early model stuff. So the motor I put in didn’t match the harness so I swapped the intake manifold but something tells me this isn’t the end of my non compatibility issues idk just venting I don’t expect answers ;(

Comment

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
                  Hey so I feel like a noob but I’m looking at my cooling system on my 87 325is and there is no radiator cap. So you gotta use one of those tube things that came with the kit you got? Also I bought the m20 hoses from CA tuned and only one fits?? Also there is this metal bar going across don’t know wtf that’s for either. There seems to be no place to route the expansion tank idk this build is driving me nuts. I’m confused cause it’s an 87 325 is it should be late model but the motor I took out has early model stuff. So the motor I put in didn’t match the harness so I swapped the intake manifold but something tells me this isn’t the end of my non compatibility issues idk just venting I don’t expect answers ;(

No the tube thing is no good, did you get a Bentley manual?

Comment

No the tube thing is no good, did you get a Bentley manual?

Nope broke af man. Been meaning to.

Comment

This is the Nonsense thread.

Technical questions should be asked in the appropriate technical subforum, or if you have have one, your build/project thread.

Carry on.
                      Originally posted by kronus
                      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post

Technical questions should be asked in the appropriate technical subforum, or if you have have one, your build/project thread.

Carry on.

We’ve explained this many times. Doesn’t seem to click for those two. Must be all the chemicals they are huffing

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by beamerboi View Post
                          hey so i feel like a noob but i’m looking at my cooling system on my 87 325is and there is no radiator cap. So you gotta use one of those tube things that came with the kit you got? Also i bought the m20 hoses from ca tuned and only one fits?? Also there is this metal bar going across don’t know wtf that’s for either. There seems to be no place to route the expansion tank idk this build is driving me nuts. I’m confused cause it’s an 87 325 is it should be late model but the motor i took out has early model stuff. So the motor i put in didn’t match the harness so i swapped the intake manifold but something tells me this isn’t the end of my non compatibility issues idk just venting i don’t expect answers ;(

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

g o o g l e i t
                          Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                          Q
                          :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post

Carry on.

I have. No one answers lol [emoji1740]waffles[emoji3601] and I was talking to Sonny since he recently did his overhaul. But ya thanks for reiterating the “rules” in this supposed nonsensical care free environment. I’ll PM him next time oh great one [emoji120]

Comment

literally took like 1 second to pull up a diagram

and looking at it, you can see the radiator doest have a cap and the car uses an expansion tank.
                              Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                              Q
                              :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                                g o o g l e i t

I d o all night. All day. That is when I turn here because you all are so helpful and smarts. Maybe bing? Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X