Im glad that I amaze you :)
    hahaha
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      My wife likes to sleep that long, it typically gives me a few hours of car playing time before she wakes up.
      Originally posted by Joe G View Post
      Yup - same here. She's out cold by 11pm and will easily sleep til 9 or so on a Saturday. I'm up at 6am doing whatever needs done around the house, my car, etc.

My wife hardly ever stays up till 4 digits on the clock, I'm usually up till 12-1am when home. We get up at ~6-ish.

Still going here. Took a nap at 7am, opened the shop at 10. Gonna take another snoozer soon.
      john@m20guru.com
      Links:
      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Sleep 1030/11pm-530/545am. That combined with the large amount of coffee I like, gets me through my day. Somedays still feel like I dont have enough hours to get everything done I want to.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

I usually go to bed around 2 am, sleep till 7, take a nap after work from 530 to 730

If I sleep too long, it feels like I’m stoned all day.

I feel like I get more done on this schedule than your typical 8hrs at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

This heat wave is good for business :rofl:

I got four cars in the last two hours for A/C repairs
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Damn, I do not know how you all survive on such little sleep.

Wife and I aim for 8.5 hours per night. Sometimes 9 depending on what happened/what is going to happen the next day.
              My previous build (currently E30-less)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post

Wife and I aim for 8.5 hours per night. Sometimes 9 depending on what happened/what is going to happen the next day.
                My MAN!!
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd
                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post

Aside from being alert, I bet your in great physical shape!
                  If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Honestly, I wouldn't mind going back to 8 hours a night, but I end up going out during the week and get home pretty late, so I'm kinda forced to sleep on this schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                      Aside from being alert, I bet your in great physical shape!

...and us "sleep deprived" aren't? lol

If I weren't grey in the goatee, you wouldn't know I'm in my 40's. Trim, fit, athletic...and alert :P

EDIT: ....and my widow's peak is 2" north of where it was 20yr ago lol
                      Last edited by ForcedFirebird; 07-06-2018, 05:33 PM.
                      john@m20guru.com
                      Links:
                      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

^in 20 more years that hair line is going to do a 180.

i got an old A/C Furnace that doesn't use a paper filter. It basically uses a door matt as a filter you put in between the fan and the vent i'm afraid i'm breathing in crazy ass shit every time i turn it on.

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                          ...and us "sleep deprived" aren't? lol
                          lol, I'm just going by the scientific reports:
                          Sleep deprivation not only affects how you feel the next day, it can also impact your entire body. Here's all you need to know.

:yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                            ^in 20 more years that hair line is going to do a 180.

i got an old A/C Furnace that doesn't use a paper filter. It basically uses a door matt as a filter you put in between the fan and the vent i'm afraid i'm breathing in crazy ass shit every time i turn it on.
                            yes, you probably are. can you install a pleated paper filter somewhere in the return line?

as to the sleep conversation, I am good with about 6+ hours.

I have found that when I exercise more, I need less sleep. when I eat better such as more vegetables, less meat and shitty processed foods, I also need less sleep.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I’m trying to sleep here

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                                I have found that when I exercise more, I need less sleep. when I eat better such as more vegetables, less meat and shitty processed foods, I also need less sleep.
                                +1
                                You'll also poop more frequent (detoxifying), be less irritable, and live longer in general.
                                Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                                I’m trying to sleep here

LMAO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X