Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Californians suck at driving in any kind of weather that's not sunny and even then, they're staring down at their phones or putting makeup on...

gtf outta my way, gotta text and put on eyeliner at the same time

self driving cars ftw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
    The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
    The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
    The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Anybody else experiencing slow internet? Seems like all of the major sites are barely working and I can hardly stream GoT at like 360p.
      My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
        Oh no I still definitely have it. Spent a night in the hospital last winter because a waitress forgot to tell me that a dish had nuts in it.

The problem these days is people make up having serious allergies as an excuse to not eat certain things, to the point that I've noticed a drastic change in wait staff caring for food prep when I mention I am deathly allergic. They aren't taking some people who actually have the allergy less seriously because of those who say they have a serious allergy, but really just dont want to eat gluten/nuts/whatever they are allergic to that week.
        Aww gotcha! My wife has a friend that is highly allergic to tomatoes and she too got sent to the ER due to them just wiping the tomatoes off and not realizing the juices were still present.
        1990 325is
        m52b28
        3.73lsd
        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
          Anybody else experiencing slow internet? Seems like all of the major sites are barely working and I can hardly stream GoT at like 360p.
          interwebs are gewd here.

Facebook and IG had issues yesterday
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd
          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Turns out it was just my modem. Was only getting 5mbps download, but getting 115mbps again after resetting. I get so used to everything working and being fast that I never think of trying simple things like that anymore when it breaks.

I was adding up all I've spent building gaming machines since around 2007 or so, and the number I got was over $7000... Why????
            My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
              interwebs are gewd here.

Facebook and IG had issues yesterday

I feel proud I didn’t notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
                I feel proud I didn’t notice.
                Congrats
                Steve • Toronto
                1991 318is • Brillantrot
                Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                  Congrats

Thank you so much!!! I appreciate you like pie.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                    Turns out it was just my modem. Was only getting 5mbps download, but getting 115mbps again after resetting. I get so used to everything working and being fast that I never think of trying simple things like that anymore when it breaks.

I was adding up all I've spent building gaming machines since around 2007 or so, and the number I got was over $7000... Why????

Shit is expensive now.

I just built a mid level comp and it set me back 1.5k... lol
                    Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                    Q
                    :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Shit is expensive now.

I just built a mid level comp and it set me back 1.5k... lol
                      UMMMM I had that much in my MSI GE72 2+ years ago, BEFORE I put 32gb of Kingston HyperX DDR4 in that one and I think the wifes ROG 751 we bought on a super sale for like 1350 in 2015 maybe.. Good mid level gaming rigs have been expensive for a while...
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Nonsense Thread

It's definitely gotten more expensive due to the cryptomining craze and the fact that games are just so much more demanding now.

I built a rig in high school 10 years ago that would run pretty much any game just fine for half the price.
                        Q

Comment

does anyone know how much camber and toe a 9mm raised subframe bushing takes out?

i'm at about stock ride and it's at 0.63 toe out. feels pretty unsafe at high speeds.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Double post
                            Q

Comment

Double post
                              attention whore
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

The worst part about it js, unless you spend alot on the monitor as well you can't enjoy the game to the potential that your computer is outputing. These 1.5k machines can run 120 frames at 1440p or 4k for most games.
                                91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                                Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                                E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                                "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Working...
                                X