Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by varg View Post
    Is it really necessary to quote without deleting the urls of the photos?
    well yeah but, where's the fun in that?
    :giggle:
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
      well, it was partly cloudy today when we went over. for purposes of legality, we will say i was sitting in the back deadheading to denver. We were at 34,000 feet so aerial photos are generally pretty shitty from this altitude due to haze and a few clouds in this case. i think you can get the idea though.

we passed by about 30 miles north of Omaha and this photo is the missouri river pointing to the south. The city is to the left outside the frame.

This one is the Platte just about 30 miles west of the city.

looking north, this is the elkhorn river. you can see it is WAY over its banks at this point. the river normal river path can be seen if you look closely. it is about 15% or less of the width of where it is now

this one is a closeup of the Platte perhaps 80 miles or so west of Omaha. the original path is maybe 10% of the what is flowing in this photo from today.

a little further west, this is the confluence of the platte and the Loupe rivers.

i don't remember if this pic was the North, middle, or South Loupe rivers, but as you can easily see, this one is way over the levees as well.

the last flood as brandon mentions was like 9 years ago. i don't remember which was more severe, but this one is obviously really bad for those that have to endure it.

Any flat earth errrrrs we can ban?

Comment

Flat earth errrrrs > trolls
        1990 325i
        2004 330i Individual 6-speed
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
          Any flat earth errrrrs we can ban?
          Have you seen Nebraska? The earth is clearly flat as a pancake.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
            Have you seen Nebraska? The earth is clearly flat as a pancake.
            Or west TX..... If you look very carefully to the horizon in these areas you can just barley make out the back of your OWN HEAD.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

How often do you all wash your vehicles?
              E30 gets a rinse off every day, satisfying and effortless, only the trunk gets irritating holding soap but it's always a quick 5 min on my way to pick up the kids and she is stunning

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Sonny; 03-16-2019, 11:31 AM.

Comment

"it is such a smooth movement washing her, satisfying and effortless"

What else do you do with your E30 every day?
                91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                  "it is such a smooth movement washing her, satisfying and effortless"

What else do you do with your E30 every day?
                  Drive it [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                    Is it really necessary to quote without deleting the urls of the photos?
                    Haha! I was thinking the same. Unfortunately we live in a world of mobile devices, and only post from a PC, or "desktop mode", so the other platforms are unfamiliar territory. :(
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:
                    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      Or west TX..... If you look very carefully to the horizon in these areas you can just barley make out the back of your OWN HEAD.

I went skydiving and did not see the “Curve”. But yeah no way on the flat earth theory. Was watching a Documentary on the flat earth people they are fucking insane lol it’s a scam to get YouTube hits. For the right amount of money the earth can be a giant turtle for all I care lol. #Earthisonagiantturtlesback

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
                        How often do you all wash your vehicles?
                        E30 gets a rinse off every day

You wash your car everyday?

I can’t believe that...
                        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

fix after fix after fix.
                          i fix something. something else pops up. never ending e30 story.

now my rear toe/camber is so positive even though the adjusters are all the way maxed.
                          non SENSE

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                            You wash your car everyday?

I can’t believe that...
                            Right? Doing his part to put Cali into drought.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                              Right? Doing his part to put Cali into drought.
                              can't say no when flyboyx brings the soap

Comment

Drove Angeles Crest today, came back with many bug splatters. I’m rusty but good to be back in the twisties.

Crest from Mt Wilson to Upper Big T is closed, tons of rocks and crap on the road but no snow. Newcomb’s was quiet but not dead.

Driving season is coming.

Ezekiel 25:17
                                Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                                The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                                The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                                The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Working...
                                X