No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish everyone here a happy life with all the health and wealth you'd ever wanted!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
      I apologize sad part is I tried. I feel like it would be semi interesting if I could properly express myself. I officially feel like an idiot [emoji17]
      I just assumed that was a phone post while intoxicated, my apologies if that was not the case.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        I just assumed that was a phone post while intoxicated, my apologies if that was not the case.

Yes it was late. Yes I was stoned. Yes it was on a phone haha.

Comment

Sorry to hear that bimmer

Comment

Beamerboi is the new Sonny.
            » PARTS FOR SALE
            » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

He made fun of me and punked me even though always helped him, but that's R3V aha we're all good No name changes my real name is now also sonny

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
                Dude,
                I am so sorry for you and your wife’s loss.
                Originally posted by majdomo View Post
                So heartbreaking, makes this even sweeter. Puts the sleepless nights and poopy diapers in perspective. Take care and enjoy!

Ezekiel 25:17

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
                I'm sorry Texj to hear about that, so sorry for your loss that's terrible. Life is cruel sometimes. We're all strong, I'm glad that your happy now brother!
                Thank you. It's been a tough 11 months for us. This new bundle of joy is already bringing us lots of happiness and a sleepless night haha
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd
                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Offtopic since I was told by members I had high estrogen I went to a doc and waited a month, he kept telling me to go away but I insisted and he finally asked me why, I said look at my keys and pulled out my phone to show photos of my E30 and finally to confirm it all, showed him my profile. He was starting to worry scrolling frantically and then he took of his glasses, put his head down and gave me my phone back. He asked me if my E30 had an M10 with a worried face that I have never seen before. Confidently I said yes and he told me to go home without any information and that he'll prescribe me a special cream. I got it but I have a question, how soon after I apply the transdermal testosterone lotion to my scrotum can my girl suck my balls? I don't want that to be the end of it being the trade off for owning an E30

Last edited by Sonny; 03-24-2019, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Offtopoc but how soon after I apply transdermal testosterone lotion to my scrotum can my girl so my balls? I don't want side effects

Wait at least 2 weeks, other wise she will start to grow facial hair
                    91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                    Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                    E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                    "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                      Wait at least 2 weeks, other wise she will start to grow facial hair
                      I have it in the glovebox, if I don't drive my e30 I don't need to apply it right? Thanks!

Last edited by Sonny; 03-24-2019, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                        Wait at least 2 weeks, other wise he will start to grow facial hair
                        ftfy.

hopefully he likes the flavor of the cream. which cream? you be the judge
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                          ftfy.

hopefully he likes the flavor of the cream. which cream? you be the judge
                          Your original

Perhaps you don't realize your actually the star in my story bb

Last edited by Sonny; 03-24-2019, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Your original

Perhaps you don't realize your actually the star in my story bb

well, it is actually "you're" and not "your"

you have a story? i love stories. please post it up. i'll make popcorn.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

what the fuck is happening

Comment

Waiting patiently for the wall-of-text story from, sonny.
                                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Working...
                                X