Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    because phones dont belong on E30 dashboards
    Yes, I was about to say automatic transmissions are the only factory phone mounts, but didn't want to offend anyone

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      I would like to point out, the fact you live in Toronto, Americas Hat. IIRC an article from last year (or maybe it was 2017) the median Single family home price surpassed that of even Vancouver B.ring C.ash, at 1.5m Loonie, so that a lot. Oneeuro Lives in Nebraska America where the median home price is something like 200k greenbacks, So I am betting its much more expensive to live and operate in Canadian metropolis Vs "Flyover Nebraska" ;)
      Thats a good point. Our housing market, especially in 2017/2018 was absolutely bonkers, yet the average income wasn't rising at the same rate housing costs were rising.

Long story short - there are a SHIT LOAD of people in Ontario that are in substantial debt.
      Steve • Toronto
      1991 318is • Brillantrot
      Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        I would like to point out, the fact you live in Toronto, Americas Hat. IIRC an article from last year (or maybe it was 2017) the median Single family home price surpassed that of even Vancouver B.ring C.ash, at 1.5m Loonie, so that a lot. Oneeuro Lives in Nebraska America where the median home price is something like 200k greenbacks, So I am betting its much more expensive to live and operate in Canadian metropolis Vs "Flyover Nebraska" ;)

Yea this state is incredibly cheap to live in and if you have a good job and make good money not a lot of it will go towards living unless you’re over expending yourself which some do.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
          Yea this state is incredibly cheap to live in and if you have a good job and make good money not a lot of it will go towards living unless you’re over expending yourself which some do.
          What are the taxes like in your state if you dont mind me asking?
          Steve • Toronto
          1991 318is • Brillantrot
          Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
            What are the taxes like in your state if you dont mind me asking?

They arent great but they are not horrible. Worst thing is having sales tax on new vehicles and they fact it seems like they put most of our tax dollars to use on BS instead of infrastructure like roads and bridges but i think thats the case with most places.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
              Piece of crap didn't stick anywhere whatsoever

That’s because..

Anyone can see that the road that they walk on is paved in gold. And it’s always summer and they’ll never get cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                That’s because..

Anyone can see that the road that they walk on is paved in gold. And it’s always summer and they’ll never get cold.

Chuckle chuckle
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                  That’s because..

That's The Way.

Comment

Sonny, come to the Midtown gtg tonight
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I wish BMW would do something like this. Nismo rb26 blocks for 1500$ us, and the N1 (group A) for 3800$
                      91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                      Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                      E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                      "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Just came up on a free running M50 lol. Not a bad day.

Comment

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
                          Just came up on a free running M50 lol. Not a bad day.

If you have an m20 already you gained nothing but one extra camshaft and lost money into a swap.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Nonsense Thread

If you have an m20 already you gained nothing but one extra camshaft and lost money into a swap.

It’s in a 95 325 it’s fine I’m stoked a free running car can’t complain I don’t want to swap. 160k

Comment

Just got the e30 to crank too!! Such a good day! Hope you all had something amazing happen to you today! That’s 2 for me!!

Comment

I passed over omaha again this afternoon. it was a nice clear day. we were perhaps 25 miles north of the city. looks like the flooding has gone down a good bit.

it appears that all of the overflow is pretty much now restricted to the fields in the flood plain. in this photo above, there are a good deal of flooded fields in the upper left and the oxbow area in the foreground to the right. Omaha airport is just inside the bend of the river and the city is directly behind and slightly to the left. the airforce base(i think moffit?) is a little further south and more to the left of the pic. i don't think the actual flooding encompases many homes at this point. hopefully, those that live around there are getting their lives back together in short order. my prayers go out to all of you there.
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                                X