Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but does that really 'help' vs a 10w30?
    they probably don't order allot of 20w50 like autozone you don't see that thickness.
    only 2 stores in my area have vr1 and there are a ton in my area.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
      but does that really 'help' vs a 10w30?
      they probably don't order allot of 20w50 like autozone you don't see that thickness.
      only 2 stores in my area have vr1 and there are a ton in my area.

I always order from advance auto, they bought out Carquest so you should have one nearby it’s all the same.

https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/, you pick up in store same day within 30 min and they always have 20% coupons which is sweet!
      Current code is : F91

Comment

Who knows, but if an engine continually operated at/above 100c then a heavier oil could be beneficial. But without knowing oil temp, polymer composition and change at temperature, designed oil pressure, and filter micron size it would be impossible to really know.

It's JMF basically.

Also, large auto parts stores can fuck right the hell off, besides, they rarely have BMW parts on hand. Go to your hole in the wall local one off for actual service or order online to keep the costs down.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

While we are talking could I have some advice please? I’ve gone through 2 bottles of this and my engine knocks as it’s sucking it in through brake booster but it stops as soon as done. Is this stuff fuckery that’s destroying my motor?

Comment

What is this new Kin thing? Sonny watch out they took your post count away......watch that Kin count! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
              What is this new Kin thing? Sonny watch out they took your post count away......watch that Kin count! lol

The more I post the slower my M10 goes I was told

Comment

Ive been trying to book this trip to Italy... 2+ hours later and several different attempts and still not successful #shutupandtakemymoney
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  Ive been trying to book this trip to Italy... 2+ hours later and several different attempts and still not successful #shutupandtakemymoney
                  I hate trying to book flights I always feel like I'm getting ripped off

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ugh...wtf. Did it get sorted out?

Sounds like a cool trip.

Ezekiel 25:17
                    Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                    The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                    The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                    The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

By sea or air?
                      Costco is amazing for this if you want to check it out, great deals!

Comment

Not sure if anyone in here is watching the NBA Finals but our city up here has been BUZZING this whole playoffs run. Last night was epic up here.
                        Steve • Toronto
                        1991 318is • Brillantrot
                        Build Thread

Comment

Have you tried waving your hands around in the air as you type?
                          I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                            Not sure if anyone in here is watching the NBA Finals but our city up here has been BUZZING this whole playoffs run. Last night was epic up here.
                            I heard, over the GSW, that's pretty badass.
                            I do things.

Comment

Also, I run the VR1 Conventional 20w50
                              Available at O'Reilly

Bimmerheads bro said to use it, I trust him.
                              I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                                I heard, over the GSW, that's pretty badass.
                                Its crazy. A lot of people were saying we were getting swept in 4 games. Even if we lose the next 4 games, the whole city feels like we've already won since its our first finals we've ever made in the NBA.

We haven't had a professional sports team in the 4 major leagues (NHL, NBA, NFL , MLB) finals since the Blue Jays in 92/93.
                                Steve • Toronto
                                1991 318is • Brillantrot
                                Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X