No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m dreading the day the in-laws pass away.. they’ve been slowly trickling some of my wife’s stuff from her childhood, but I know it’s the tip of the iceberg. They saved EVERYTHING.

Meanwhile, my dad threw away everything I had as a kid right after I moved out at 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    2016 Ford Flex
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      This ain’t the place for that lol

Warriors were going to destroy tonight but luck isn’t on our side ... but this game isn’t over yet
      Things just got monumentally tougher. Im hating all the side narratives coming out about the injury but these finals have such a compelling storyline. A lot of redemption storylines coming from the warriors side of it and just a cinderella type story for the raptors.

Its hard to believe the warriors would let 3 home games through their fingers but if it were to happen I wouldnt be surprised or that upset. They absolutely gave it 120% in these finals but if it aint meant to be, so be it.
      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

They MUST win their final game at Oracle...
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

...but they aint gonna. :)
          Steve • Toronto
          1991 318is • Brillantrot
          Build Thread

Comment

Truth

Originally posted by Powling View Post
            ...but they aint gonna. :)
            Fake News
            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
            IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
              The old "You can take it, but you have to take ALL of it."

Good luck man!

Thanks - I sure did marry all of it! :):)

Ezekiel 25:17
              Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
              The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
              The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
              The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                I’m dreading the day the in-laws pass away.. they’ve been slowly trickling some of my wife’s stuff from her childhood, but I know it’s the tip of the iceberg. They saved EVERYTHING.

Meanwhile, my dad threw away everything I had as a kid right after I moved out at 18.

I'm dealing with my MIL's house. Paying two house notes while trying to sell it.
                I have a storage unit and a garage full of shit from my mom's place.
                I do things.

Comment

Fortunately the MIL has moved twice since selling the farm. Each time she's downsized the amount of stuff she kept.

As for my parents, they have decades of junk that my dad refuses to part with. When the time comes, tt's not gonna be a pretty situation.
                  If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Been playing games in my new pc and then my GPU fried. It crashed got windows to recognize it again. Fired up a game and 3 min in it hit nearly 80 degrees Celsius and crash again with the ever present smell of roasted electrical. Thankfully the rest of the computer is fine. Now i get to RMA the card. Not sure what happened. It had always stayed cool and i got a great cooling system. Temps were always around 50 degrees until now. Cpu stayed cool though.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                      Been playing games in my new pc and then my GPU fried. It crashed got windows to recognize it again. Fired up a game and 3 min in it hit nearly 80 degrees Celsius and crash again with the ever present smell of roasted electrical. Thankfully the rest of the computer is fine. Now i get to RMA the card. Not sure what happened. It had always stayed cool and i got a great cooling system. Temps were always around 50 degrees until now. Cpu stayed cool though.

That sucks, maybe firmware got corrupted?

Ezekiel 25:17
                      Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                      The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                      The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                      The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                        I'm no expert but I'd check your power supply, make sure the GPU cables are outputting the proper voltage. Hopefully your GPU died on its own. Don't plug in the RMA GPU unless you know what killed the GPU.
                        91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                        Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                        E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                        "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                          I'm no expert but I'd check your power supply, make sure the GPU cables are outputting the proper voltage. Hopefully your GPU died on its own. Don't plug in the RMA GPU unless you know what killed the GPU.

I bout a new power supply because Im unsure and got one rated for more watts as with this GPU I was already nearing the limits of my current one. How ever after researching this seems to be a common issue with these new RTX cards from nvidia and its a memory. They used two suppliers and if you don’t have the samsung memory you’re destine for failure. I must of had the other. Just sucks this weekend is my weekend off and I wanted to spend it doing nothing and gaming but I’m back to console for now i guess.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Yea sounds like you got the shitty rtx cards that sucks man... I was hours from pulling the trigger on one but then I saw a LTT vid on it and just got a rx580 that barely fits in my itx build

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Raptors pull it out. GSW also stands for gun shot wound.

Comment

That sucks, I thought Nvidia’s QC was better than that. I’d say I’m about ready for an upgrade, but I got annoyed with the new Battlefield and went back to playing Team Fortress 2..

1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                                2016 Ford Flex
                                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
                                X