No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe its time to upgrade your position from HOA president to HOA dictator.

Comment

cant stand HOAs... At least in Texas, they have way too much authority/power.
      1990 325is
      m52b28
      3.73lsd
      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Lol I had an idea what I was getting myself into. Still, the money’s getting spent where it helps our property value, not other BS
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          HOAs are hilarious. I stepped up to be President because all the ladies in this building are ... special... Im finally getting important stuff done, but the minor, petty stuff is where they want to spend all the time and energy on... hilarious.
          Group of Karens is called a Home Owners Association.
          I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post

Group of Karens is called a Home Owners Association.
            Every time someone in an HOA community fails to take in their trash cans by 9:00:01AM a Karen is born.

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post

My wife had a 2008 WK with the 4.6L...I think that was the motor, anyway I replaced the alternator in the grocery store parking lot as it died and wouldn't start back up cause the batter was done. Was on top of the motor and was just a few bolts and it was done... I did accidentally leave my 13mm deep socket under the alternator, and then we sold it like right after so I never got it back... haha
              I've got the 6.1, so I'm just in constant fear that one day the motor is just gonna POP and fuck me
              88 325i Cabrio
              04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

We cannot tell without a visual reference...
                solid 6-6.5/10
                It was her personality and willingness to make "us" work when we were in school that won me over.
                Oh and her ability to help fix undiagnosed health issues I had for years. Those two traits were stronger than anything in the "looks" department.

The lies and garbage excuses just keep coming, ever after the cheating was discovered. Not sure where one ends and another begins.
                After 19 years (almost), I'm seriously considering tossing in the towel, despite her attempt to pay for us to go to therapy, both individual and couples (pricey!).

Now I know the hell those who go thru divorce have to deal with. She's made it her goal to try to get me to trust her again-or so she says (so far there's spyware on her phone and a GPS tracker in the Lexus that she's unaware of).

....not sure it's worth fighting for anymore
                Last edited by Stanley Rockafella; 08-05-2020, 03:40 PM.
                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post

I've got the 6.1, so I'm just in constant fear that one day the motor is just gonna POP and fuck me
                  oh man, dont know much about those motors. Are they known for going out and why?
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd

Comment

If she cheated, the relationship is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post

solid 6-6.5/10
                      It was her personality and willingness to make "us" work when we were in school that won me over.
                      Oh and her ability to help fix undiagnosed health issues I had for years. Those two traits were stronger than anything in the "looks" department.

The lies and garbage excuses just keep coming, ever after the cheating was discovered. Not sure where one ends and another begins.
                      After 19 years (almost), I'm seriously considering tossing in the towel, despite her attempt to pay for us to go to therapy, both individual and couples (pricey!).

Now I know the hell those who go thru divorce have to deal with. She's made it her goal to try to get me to trust her again-or so she says (so far there's spyware on her phone and a GPS tracker in the Lexus that she's unaware of).

So you're not married, and there are no kids involved? What's there to lose? Was the cheating a one and done, or was it over a long period of time(you chose what a long period of time means to you)? Seeing as how you aren't married, doesn't seem to be any real commitment to the relationship anyway. Why stay with her if she is acting like this? Maybe some time apart will help you better understand where you stand in this relationship. Is she worth the hassle or not?
                      1990 325is
                      m52b28
                      3.73lsd

Comment

solid 6-6.5/10
                        It was her personality and willingness to make "us" work when we were in school that won me over. She's made it her goal to try to get me to trust her again-or so she says (so far there's spyware on her phone and a GPS tracker in the Lexus that she's unaware of).
                        A 6 to you could be anywhere between a 0 or a 10 to me, so no help there. But as long as your partner does not make you recoil you're doing fine there.

Clearly she was willing to put in the work then, were you? Have you been recently? Clearly sticking with it after infidelity is a normal enough thing in the world, but if you can't trust them again, why bother? Has she been acting out to provoke a response she used to get from you but does not anymore?

Are you saying that you are tracking her, or that she made those things up? If the former, your relationship is dead already IMO.

Comment

solid 6-6.5/10

Listen to your gut.

I've had a lot of hardship with my girlfriend of 7+ years lately. it's most likely going to end sooner rather than later.
                          There's a kid involved (not mine) but she lives with us, so timing is an issue in regards to school and whatnot.

Fortunately, no cheating, and we don't hate each other, so it will be relatively amicable. That being said, we just aren't compatible enough to keep it going long term.
                          I do things.

Comment

Lots of maturity here... more than I expected acutally haha. This is a serious matter, so glad to see us act like men. Bravo

Trust is a HUGE part of a relationship, one that is easy to lose and an uphill climb to get back.

Do you trust her?
                            Will you ever trust her?

If the answer is no, then stop wasting your time. Easier said than done, but be grateful there is no marriage certificate and no children involved. You will never get your time back, but you can gain all the time in the future that you're potentially going to lose pouring more into a relationship that is done.

Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post

oh man, dont know much about those motors. Are they known for going out and why?
                              Well, it's got 164k on the clock and they're never treated nicely. It had a top end rebuild last year, and the bottom end seems okay. I'm just in constant fear since my Neon. Dickhead poured gravel in my dipstick tube and I ended up bending two rods due to lack of flow.
                              88 325i Cabrio
                              04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Speaking of relationships, an update since I was last a regular here was that I got married last November! Also, this convo is honestly very wholesome, compared to how it could be.
                                88 325i Cabrio
                                04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Working...
                                X