Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGyver
    replied
    r3v is slow, but I guess I could post more.

Here's a conversation starter: I really want to have an auto-x / track car to learn more driving skill. I also have always wanted a touring. I also want do a turbo build.

I have a 1989 325iA sedan. I have a full 5-speed swap. I have all the parts to build a high-comp m20b27i (except the block). I have all the parts to turbo the engine.

I guess I could drive the car as-is until it breaks, then 5-speed swap and build the engine. I don't think I want to turbo the sedan and I don't think a turbo car would be a good auto-x, but I guess I could. The goal was to turbo my coupe, but with that gone, I think a turbo touring could be cool. Or should I just get something super cheap to beat on for auto-x?

Leave a comment:

• E30 Wagen
    replied
    E30 truck in the movie "Beast"???

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Reichart12
    replied
    Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post

It's such a joke anymore. My whole household got it just after the new year. We didn't even realize we had it, but was suspect since an in-law tested positive just after they had gotten home from the holiday. Barely a dry cough for me, the kids were asymptomatic, except the middle son who battles allergies. I got a sinus infection in the spring that treated me worse than the corona. It's all the hoops you have to jump through that's the biggest pain, kids had to stay home and wait for neg test etc. Even people who had 47 boosters are still getting it.
    Not in the spicy subforum, but isn't none of this the case any more with the new "regs" coming through. The asymptomatic stuff was always a joke.

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Man, almost 2 weeks since the last post..

Got covid finally.. was out of work for 2 weeks waiting to test negative.. My shop is slammed now with 3 engine out jobs waiting and more waiting to come in..

Was planning on heading up to Car Week this coming weekend, but won't be able to make it now..... LAME

I came down with covid too right at the start of my vacation so I sat in my hotel the whole time lol
    It's such a joke anymore. My whole household got it just after the new year. We didn't even realize we had it, but was suspect since an in-law tested positive just after they had gotten home from the holiday. Barely a dry cough for me, the kids were asymptomatic, except the middle son who battles allergies. I got a sinus infection in the spring that treated me worse than the corona. It's all the hoops you have to jump through that's the biggest pain, kids had to stay home and wait for neg test etc. Even people who had 47 boosters are still getting it.

Leave a comment:

• moatilliatta
    replied
    Double whammy. I’m due to get out. E30s in pieces, cooler weather is coming!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X