Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reichart12
    replied
    But do you have a bidet IN your veggie garden?

COV19 just cancelled an upcoming 5 day conference I was scheduled to go to and present at. Not really a bummer in terms of travel, only 30 minutes away, but would have been nice to have listed on the ole CV and network at.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    hippie

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    In rural America we drink well water, so I think I'll be okay as long as I don't turn in to a Californian.

Also have a bidet and a veggie garden.

Just need to get a generator for when someone rushing to buy TP and bottled water takes out the power.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
    guess i'm a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles because faucet water tastes like shit and chlorine
    I tested our water for cholrine too, came up with nothing.

I doubt we're on the same water source, but here where I am out water is hard as fuck, GH is over 300 ppm, its liquid rock

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    guess i'm a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles because faucet water tastes like shit and chlorine

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
    Whats wrong with faucet water?
    lol nothing, which is why i'm not tripping, but here in souther california, land of pussies, they need that bottled water

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by varg View Post

Make it a non-factor by installing a Bidet.
    Whenever I hear the word "bidet" it reminds me of my father in law being a plumber and installing a new bidet in a customer home. The woman had no idea how to use one, and being the prankster he was, he turned it on, leaned over and took a drink from it and said "It's a water fountain for when you are thirsty" and promptly left the job trying to hold a straight face.

Leave a comment:

• varg
    replied
    Originally posted by Melon View Post
    I'm hoping to survive the great TP shortage of 2020.
    Make it a non-factor by installing a Bidet.

Leave a comment:

• Reichart12
    replied
    Whats wrong with faucet water?

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by Melon View Post
    We're going to have to resort to grabbing an old t-shirt, grabbing each end and start trying to saw ourselves in half right at the ass crack.

People are being huge pussies rn. We can't find any bottled water, but luckily at our place, we get the 5 gallon jugs delivered, which almost no one does outside of a work place, so we're good..

My parent's still haven't been able to get water and they're seriously running low lol.. wtf

Leave a comment:

• Melon
    replied
    Mother's MAg&Alum polish is the tits. It cleans up polycarbonate plastics too.

Leave a comment:

• Melon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Northern
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Man, that mothers mag&alum polish really clears up headlights better than their plastic polish
    I'll try to remember this, but it'll take me years to work through my small stockpile of Peek. I did a quick polish by hand on my Subaru headlights in the fall and it worked decently.
    I don't know if there's something I can coat the plastic with afterwards, or if I should clear coat it or what.

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    oh I did! haha
    Automatic deductive reasonings said "Simon is at work, can't click link, but knew the best one*, after your response "yes!”.

Leave a comment:

• flyboyx
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Man, that mothers mag&alum polish really clears up headlights better than their plastic polish
    noted!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X