New house blueprints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
    As a drafter, I have to say I hate fucking Architects.

Just because there course skimmed the surface of structural engineering and drafting they think they know how to engineer and draft when in fact that know fuck all. The amount of fuck ups I have had to fix due to Architects is ridicules, at one point in my career it took up 1/3rd of my time.

The worst part is that they try to tell me that I am wrong, bunch of snobby, glasses wearing, butt fuckers, who think they are awesome cos they drive around in there new mini's and use apple products

The only thing Architects should be allowed to do is, draw pretty pictures. Everything else should be left to the professionals.

Otherwise they can go suck a big one.

P.S I have changed my settings to 40 posts per page, oh my fucking god it is so awesome.
    agree, same with stupid fucks who do traffic/ roadway designs. They are fucking stupid
    "I wanna see da boat movie"
    "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

I see but that isn't a living dwelling because it wouldn't pass code anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
        agree, same with stupid fucks who do traffic/ roadway designs. They are fucking stupid
        Hay now that is my main field, do you even know anything about traffic and highway design? Most of that if that all of that is dictated by road standards and your local transport authority, there really is not much room for us to fuck with.

Maybe you are referring to there general attitude yeh there are many like that so I would agree there. Some seem to think they rule the world.

Unless you are being a smart ass then you can go fuck yourself.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
          Hay now that is my main field, do you even know anything about traffic and highway design? Most of that if that all of that is dictated by road standards and your local transport authority, there really is not much room for us to fuck with.

Maybe you are referring to there general attitude yeh there are many like that so I would agree there. Some seem to think they rule the world.

Unless you are being a smart ass then you can go fuck yourself.
          no its not everything thing but sometimes you come across major fuck ups and are like wtf is this. I have a friend who does it and I beat the shit out of him all the time. Look more than fuckjng 50 ft ahead for traffic flow

Comment

like around here there is one point to get on a highway then you can't get of for like 2 miles. Say you fuck up and need to get off. But on the other side of the freeway there is both on and off area times Between the 2 miles. WTF

Comment

no its not everything thing but sometimes you come across major fuck ups and are like wtf is this. I have a friend who does it and I beat the shit out of him all the time. Look more than fuckjng 50 ft ahead for traffic flow
              Really wow. Yeh we have a minimum sight distance system. So for x amount of speed over a crest or around a bend ect ect we need a y amount of sight distance.

like around here there is one point to get on a highway then you can't get of for like 2 miles. Say you fuck up and need to get off. But on the other side of the freeway there is both on and off area times Between the 2 miles. WTF
              This is usually dictated by the client usually the local transport orthority for major roads and local government for minor roads, they use traffic data to figure out where to put ramps and shit. They have funny ways of doing things, it never really makes sense and always comes down to money.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X