Haircuts. Where and how much $$?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    Just went to a Barbershop for the first time after having women cut my hair at various chain locations like Fantastic Sams/Supercuts/etc. and always leaving unhappy. It was the first time I've had a guy cut my hair.

Best haircut I've ever had, and he knew exactly what I wanted by conversation, as opposed to some chick telling me to look in the book and point at a picture.

I always tip a $5 on top of whatever the cost is, so anywhere between $16-20. I usually go once every 90+ days or so, but I think I'll be going more regularly and keep it maintained.
    I remember the first time I did this too. Best hair cutting experience ever. He even shaved my face with a straight razor. It was bad ass to say the least. Great hair cut and it was $15 with tip.

Other then that I've had girlfriends that worked cutting hair and cut it for me. That's nice because it's free.

Comment

beauty schools. since they're there learning (and presumably paying some kind of tuition?), it's cheap and honestly not any worse than a professional.

seriously i got a $5 haircut, left the girl a $5 tip. i'm not too picky so it's good enough for me.

Comment

I bounce back and forth. I am usually short on time and just end up doing it myself with clippers for free or hit the lady janes places near me for some boobs in the face and a warm conditioner and neck massage and get out for like $20 including tip. Always end up there when I run out of wax and need to reup.
        2011 JGC daily, 1985 944

Comment

I prefer black barber shops. 20$ with tip.
          sigpic
          Rescued 1986 325e Coupe
          1988 325ix Touring 5spd currently being rescued
          Ottawa, Ontario, Canada :finger:

Comment

Ill find a Sports clips in rich areas. I love the face and head message from a young stupid hottie. Well worth the 20 bucks

Comment

I just cut my own hair like 30 minutes ago. Its easy to do a simple #2 buzz and I cant justify paying 15 for such a quick cut. Maybe I'll go somewhere if I ever get a real hair style.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

I've had the same lady cutting my hair for years, just sorta follow her from place to place. Only person I know who I can tell them a basic idea of what I want, and it always turns out killer.

Pay about $25 with a tip includes, cut, wash and some product.
                Wrecking cars, closing bars.

Tie rod spacers for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=245785

Comment

shave my head for free
                  1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
                  2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
                  2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

Originally posted by Kevinl View Post
                    shave my head for free
                    this.

i use the same clippers i use on my dog.

true story.

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Working...
                    X