No announcement yet.

Show-off your JEEP's....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic as promised. Nice little snow day today. Time to go play :)

Kyle
    1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
    DILLIGAF

Comment

[QUOTE=CrusherCurtis;3557565]We have a Jeep thread already

Crusher, is this your personal rig? Nice ride, but take it from an old time Jeep-rat, you'd be better off moving that Hi-Lift to your rear rack or front bumper mount. In case of a roll-over, the jack is mounted dangerously close to the windshield and your face.
      Last edited by Cha Ching; 02-24-2013, 05:39 PM.

Comment

wish i still had it

Comment

Doesn't compare to some of these offroad animals, but it does pretty good on the street. :oops:

2012 WK2 SRT8

Didn't expect to run across a Jeep thread in here! :)
          Jake
          Last edited by M3Jake; 02-24-2013, 08:23 PM.

Comment

BTW, that's not me in the driver's seat with the stupid smirk on his face.

Jake

Comment

Picked up this 1991 jeep
              Xj I6 about a month ago. 70,000 miles on it. She's mint ad could be;)
              1988 e30 alpine white vert 5speed
              1987 e30 325 eta
              1983 e28 533
              2001 x5 4.4l
              1997 e36 M3 Alpine white 5speed
              1991 Jeep XJ I6 4.0

Comment

That is amazing for a 91' wow... Looks good.
                Originally Posted by ACMF74
                i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

here is my jk its an 08 with rk 3.5 long arm now aev snorkle custom front bumper and smittybuilt rear on 35s
                  and my friends jk on 40s

Comment

shameless plug: Anyone need some wheels?

Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Would anyone happen to know where I can buy a clip end connector thing for the throttle cable to auto box kickdown on a 4.0? It is a black plastic that connects to the trottle body and ours broke. Did a zip-tie fix but it shifts wrong.
                      I know I can get the whole cable for 60 bucks, but I'd rather just replace the connector.

Comment

I bought this a little while ago to fill the void left when I sold my Jeep, almost 6yrs ago.

No, it'll never measure up to a Cherokee, but it uses way less fuel, is a little bit smoother and quieter, plenty of tq, and off-road capable. 16-17l/100km is a bit too much.
                        -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

I just finished a round of work on my girlie's 2002 TJ.

Put a BDS 3" lift on it with a terraflex adj front track bar, new 33 X 12.5 goodyear duratracs. Also, some bushwacker flares.

Driving it around the yard it feels much more supple and refined than before.

Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon
                            I have a vert project car that will stay auto until/unless the trans craps out on me. I'm just gonna paint it, slam it and pull bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by mitch500 View Post
                              Picked up this 1991 jeep
                              Xj I6 about a month ago. 70,000 miles on it. She's mint ad could be;)
                              Love it! Sweet XJ! Check out NAXJA.org, I'm over there, same user name.....19,500 more posts there! :mrgreen:
                              Originally posted by Roysneon
                              I have a vert project car that will stay auto until/unless the trans craps out on me. I'm just gonna paint it, slam it and pull bitches.

Comment

This is mine. It's about as shitty as it looks.

Here's when I got it home.

After cleaning it a little.

Where it sat from ~1981 til 2007.

Nothing worked when I got it. Trans and transfer case were both rusted frozen, the gas tank was full of holes and obviously it didn't run. Brakes were fucked, as you'd expect. After a bit of work, we (dad and I) got the trans and t-case freed up, replaced maybe half the brake lines, new MC, and got a 5 gal can as a gas tank. Managed to get the engine running in more or less as-found condition.

This is what I shoveled out of the bed:

Haven't touched it in a while, but I wanna get a proper cage on it, some 30s, lockers, and another motor, since the PO put one from a CJ2A in it... and because the current motor is completely fucked, and burns about as much oil as it does gas lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X