What's up with this Harlem shake thing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nick_S
    replied
    Bunch of my friends put this one together. I had to work and missed out on being in it :sad:



    I can't embed this video to save my life. I has the dumb

    Leave a comment:


  • JinormusJ
    replied
    Charlie Brown Harlem Shake

    /thread

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    charlie brown is exactly what i had in mind when these all started...everyone doing their own move over and over...great find

    Leave a comment:


  • defaultName
    replied
    Originally posted by kung fu jesus
    New favourite!

    Originally posted by magicswan20
    http://youtu.be/SgKFJk8Twik.... hands down best in my book. cuz im in it =)
    Good one too :)

    Leave a comment:


  • magicswan20
    replied
    http://youtu.be/SgKFJk8Twik.... hands down best in my book. cuz im in it =)

    Leave a comment:


  • kung fu jesus
    replied
    yeah, it was the only one that made me laugh.

    Leave a comment:


  • evandael
    replied
    ^ that's fucking golden.

    Leave a comment:


  • kung fu jesus
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • defaultName
    replied
    Originally posted by imsotyerred
    my favorite so far:
    My favourite in this thread... Well actually it's the bikini one but this made me laugh the hardest :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied


    I'll just leave this here.

    Leave a comment:


  • VANOS714
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    I still don't get it... and I don't care. I can't get enough of these videos!

    Leave a comment:


  • Eta power
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo Stiglitz
    I seriously can't stop watching these.
    This.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I seriously can't stop watching these. They are a nearly endless source of entertainment right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • InNeedOfBoost
    replied
    LOL!!! It continues!! Texas Imports did this:

    Leave a comment:

Working...