What's up with this Harlem shake thing?
Collapse
X
-
We have a car meet this Sunday going on. Pretty much the first one of the year due to chicago weather. They are trying to set it up for a video. On facebook there's already 1000+ people supposedly going. It gets stupid packed so I wouldn't doubt there being 200+easily in this video.Leave a comment:
-
I just watched a few of them. Its like wtf and hahaha at the same time.
The local car group we have here (eugene, or) has a meet up weekly on saturday nights, about 150 cars been showing up. Gonna do this at the next meet saturday hahaLeave a comment:
-
-
A few of my friends from the car scene want me to go to the one they're doing Sunday. Supposedly it's supposed to be huge. ( over 100 people) so well see. Looks like fun even if for just the car meet. I thought the old ladies were pretty funnyLeave a comment:
-
Dumb. I wish they wouldn't call it The Harlem shake because this is the real Harlem Shake:
Leave a comment:
-
The Harlem shake isn't funny unless it's a huge group.
That being said. Army one is dopeLeave a comment:
-
hahaha army one is by far the best one yet!Last edited by nickflic3; 02-13-2013, 10:25 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Bahhahahahahaa when you guys get the chance look up Harlem shake (hoonigan style) hahahahahahLeave a comment:


Leave a comment: