What's up with this Harlem shake thing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hfabricius
    replied
    Best one cause of burnout.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fusion
    replied
    lol@ fat people can't take part in these

    Leave a comment:


  • kwill22
    replied
    I never knew they made a dance out of that Bernie thing. I've seen people do it but I didn't know that's what it was actually called. I swear the first person in one of these videos to actually do the Harlem shake is gonna get famous.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    Originally posted by cabbe30
    the girl standing on the chair could have my babies
    they can all have my babies

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Tasty
    replied
    different harlem shake dance

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    I like blunt's better.

    Leave a comment:


  • CabbE30
    replied
    The girl standing on the chair could have my babies

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Im pretty sure I lost a few IQ points for watching these.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    it's just a way to be stupid. they pretty much stole the bernie dance from the oakland a's

    next they will steal the "balfour rage"

    Leave a comment:


  • gtdragon980
    replied
    Originally posted by CabbE30
    :yawn:
    nice....very nice..

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by CabbE30
    :yawn:
    this one needs more humping ..

    Leave a comment:


  • CabbE30
    replied
    :yawn:

    Leave a comment:


  • Charlie
    replied


    -Charlie

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    when this all started i was like "WTF? this isn't the harlem shake" and now it's all lolz

    my favorite so far:

    Leave a comment:


  • TimbyMaTombo
    replied
    The car meet I frequent did their own last week, but sadly, I wasn't at the meet... Here's the video of it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...