What's up with this Harlem shake thing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kwill22
    replied
    We should try to get an E30 in each one

    Leave a comment:


  • agile30
    replied
    We have a car meet this Sunday going on. Pretty much the first one of the year due to chicago weather. They are trying to set it up for a video. On facebook there's already 1000+ people supposedly going. It gets stupid packed so I wouldn't doubt there being 200+easily in this video.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Ginger man, set it up guy I want to see one of these locally.

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    I just watched a few of them. Its like wtf and hahaha at the same time.

    The local car group we have here (eugene, or) has a meet up weekly on saturday nights, about 150 cars been showing up. Gonna do this at the next meet saturday haha

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Hooffenstein HD
    replied
    Originally posted by CrusherCurtis
    Dumb. I wish they wouldn't call it The Harlem shake because this is the real Harlem Shake:
    My thoughts exactly.

    I don't know what all these strange people are doing but it sure isn't the Harlem Shake.

    Leave a comment:


  • kwill22
    replied
    A few of my friends from the car scene want me to go to the one they're doing Sunday. Supposedly it's supposed to be huge. ( over 100 people) so well see. Looks like fun even if for just the car meet. I thought the old ladies were pretty funny

    Leave a comment:


  • Crippled Crip
    replied
    these videos are hilarious, the song is damn good too.

    Leave a comment:


  • MC Hammered
    replied
    The army one is hilarious!

    Leave a comment:


  • CrusherCurtis
    replied
    Dumb. I wish they wouldn't call it The Harlem shake because this is the real Harlem Shake:

    Leave a comment:


  • JinormusJ
    replied
    The Harlem shake isn't funny unless it's a huge group.

    That being said. Army one is dope

    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied
    hahaha army one is by far the best one yet!
    Last edited by nickflic3; 02-13-2013, 10:25 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied


    And people say the things I watch online are stupid...

    Leave a comment:


  • InNeedOfBoost
    replied
    Originally posted by IronFreak
    ^^^This one was great!
    The best parts about that one, the guy in the shake suit, though he's a really chill dude, he's the definition of computer nerd. He came out of his shell hanging with us.

    That and Shannon bringing his Vespa into the house! Hahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • driftingminor913
    replied
    Bahhahahahahaa when you guys get the chance look up Harlem shake (hoonigan style) hahahahahah

    Leave a comment:

Working...