No announcement yet.

Attention Everyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing ok. Trying to work out the little bugs on my white car after getting it running last week. Once that's daily drivable, I'll rip the M50 out of the red car and drop the S50 in.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
      That's sick my nig! I had an interview yesterday for an internship in SD at a management consulting firm, but it turns out it's only for their SD office and not the SF office, so I can't do it over the summer. :down:

Still waiting to hear back from a renewable energy company in the bay amongst a few others, but if not, the plan is CC class + a part-to-full time job somewhere.
      A BMW dealer would be sick, or a bike shop.
      Nice! Only bad thing is I'll miss bimmerfest, but it'll be dope to actually have some money...

I've always wanted to work in a bike shop...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

there was a death in my family and i have to go to a funeral on saturday so I'm kinda bummed about that, but i got some new vans and that makes me a little happier i guess
        88 325is Five Speed
        Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
          Do you work on construction
          I actually read meters for the power company (ComEd) here in chicago so we walk all day outside sometimes up to 6 miles. Its everyday so your always in the elements and it just doesnt phase you.
          Originally posted by Good & Tight
          It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

I'm good!
            Will you be my friend? Srsly

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
            I am so ready for some fuckin' springtime. This winter shit has got to go.
            AMEN

Comment

Hello. How are you?
              Hi Danny, I'm doing okay, gotta get some warmer weather here in Ohio so I can get my tune-up parts installed. Had an interesting drive home from work last night, slammed e30 plus poorly plowed & drifted roads, not the greatest time, but I made it home safely.

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                Doing quite well, just having a debate with myself on whether I wanna do the 2.7i build or make the interior of my car to my liking, why you no change sig pic sir?
                I need better pictures with the current wheels.

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                Yupp...moving back to Colorado haha
                Good! The family will be happy.

Originally posted by VinniE30 View Post
                I hope we get a massive amount of snow tonight. It will probably just be rain though.:(
                I got a sweet 2 stroke snowblower as a gift last year and haven't had the chance to use it once so far. Figures.
                Well I mean that's good and bad right?

Originally posted by tg318is View Post
                I haven't driven my e30 in 3 months. sadface.
                Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                ^Been 5 for me

Those juniors look like tons of fun.
                ^Agreed. Mine has been in the shop for a while.

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                Even more so in person. They're definitely the ones I'd try first if I had the chance.
                Where do I sign up?

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                think my car is gonna be road legal on thursday :D
                Woot!

Originally posted by tg318is View Post
                Good work dude :D
                ^Agreed

Hey Danny. I was going to make dinner tonight.
                I made some pasta, but as I went to drain it, I accidentally spilled it all in my sink.
                Then I was frying some chicken breast in a pan with bread crumbs and it all burned on accident.

So I made some more pasta, and I'm now eating pasta with bad TJ pesto sauce and english muffins, with chocolate milk of course.
                I love chocolate milk.

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                I've been dailying an e36 for the past 2 weeks

*gasp*
                wat

That's sick my nig! I had an interview yesterday for an internship in SD at a management consulting firm, but it turns out it's only for their SD office and not the SF office, so I can't do it over the summer. :down:

Still waiting to hear back from a renewable energy company in the bay amongst a few others, but if not, the plan is CC class + a part-to-full time job somewhere.
                A BMW dealer would be sick, or a bike shop.
                Bike shop ftw.

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                Because I accidentally the whole pasta
                the whole thing?

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                Doing ok. Trying to work out the little bugs on my white car after getting it running last week. Once that's daily drivable, I'll rip the M50 out of the red car and drop the S50 in.
                Is the white car an E30?

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                Nice! Only bad thing is I'll miss bimmerfest, but it'll be dope to actually have some money...

I've always wanted to work in a bike shop...
                Naw man, you can do both. Believe in yourself.

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                there was a death in my family and i have to go to a funeral on saturday so I'm kinda bummed about that, but i got some new vans and that makes me a little happier i guess
                New shoes heal all wounds.

Originally posted by agile30 View Post
                I actually read meters for the power company (ComEd) here in chicago so we walk all day outside sometimes up to 6 miles. Its everyday so your always in the elements and it just doesnt phase you.
                You're a stronger man than I.

Originally posted by Vtec?lol View Post
                I'm good!
                Will you be my friend? Srsly

AMEN
                Hallelujah.

Originally posted by Devil Inc View Post
                Hi Danny, I'm doing okay, gotta get some warmer weather here in Ohio so I can get my tune-up parts installed. Had an interesting drive home from work last night, slammed e30 plus poorly plowed & drifted roads, not the greatest time, but I made it home safely.

Good to hear! Is the E30 your only car?

Comment

We got another 11" of snow yesterday, and I've still got some tread left on my winter tires.

All is well.
                  2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

I am wonderful! Just got up Met a cool member from Mye28 last night Sacramento is dope!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                      We got another 11" of snow yesterday, and I've still got some tread left on my winter tires.

All is well.
                      Glad to hear that, cheese head.

Originally posted by xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx View Post
                      I am wonderful! Just got up Met a cool member from Mye28 last night Sacramento is dope!
                      Are you moving up there?

Comment

Yup. Early alpine with cammed m50. Compared to my stock m50, thing is crazy fast.
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

How am I stronger? I said UP TO. Majority of the time its like 2 -3 miles but its spread over 5-5.5 hours so its not bad. Good money and your on your own so no one over your shoulder watchi.g you.
                          Originally posted by Good & Tight
                          It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

I hate the snow.

Comment

Where do I sign up?
                              If you actually wanted to, just find a race shop around you or look for a car to take care of yourself. That said, taking care of your own (usually British) car would be an entirely different experience to the well-built German stuff you're used to. So different.
                              Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Collecting the last few crucial parts to get the m50 in to my e30. I haven't driven it in over a year and I am hoping to get it finished over my spring break. I would probably be done by now if I had a real job instead of doing side jobs as my own boss. Also, those little British cars look like some serious fun, makes me want to get cracking on my dads Alfa!

http://halden-fabricius.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X