best prank you have played on a co-worker thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    Don't have much of pranks we can pull at work cause of safety issues. Most we do is if you decide you need to take a shit that last 20 min you will end up in a stall covered in soaking wet toilet paper because we got balls of it wet it down and beamed you with them over the stall door.
    sounds like a JV football prank.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
      sounds like a JV football prank.

Well we are grown men that act like 3 year olds so.....

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Working in the car business is extremely brutal and nothing is worse than being a car away from bonus at the end of the month, so one day on the last day of the month my coworker is attempting to hit bonus and is struggling all day long. I decide to go empty all of the 3 hole punches in the store and funnel all the little circles down his A/C vents in his car. It took probably 20 minutes to get what must have been thousands of those little buggers into the vents. Come several hours later and my buddy is pissed he missed bonus and spent 10 hours on his off day at work. He gets in his car and I have set his A/C to full blast. He hops in, fires the car up and here comes waterfalls of 3 hole punch glitter flying all over him. He drove a small Ford Aspire so the car was literally filled in seconds. As he reaches to turn off the vents he sees several of us laughing our asses off and just shakes his head, puts his car in drive and heads home. He said for the next 6 months random little pieces would fly out.
        On top of that we've put employees cars on the giant ramps by the freeway and as they come by on a test drive they see their car up on the ramp with a for sale $999 special on it. Put each others cars on the shop lifts and leave them searching for it. Another good one would be drive someones car into the showroom while the managers are trying to close a deal and then they round the corner from the sales tower and see a piece of shit Aspire on the showroom floor with a for sale tag in it and watching them try not to fume with anger in front of customers while still trying to close a deal.

Originally posted by blunttech
        Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

Ive got a few... most of these are working in a bank so I couldnt get really crazy with some of my ideas

A coworker used to leave his car keys out so I would always go into his car and set everything to full blast (wipers, stereo, heater, etc) He would get so pissed and never really knew who was doing it.

Another coworker (different job) was from Asia and a really good sport, but completely naive so I used to tell him all kinds of wild stories and he always believed me until I would start laughing. But my favorite was I would call into work on my days off and when he would answer the phone I was always this irate customer who would just be yelling at him for all kinds of different things. When I would finally confess or start laughing he would plea with me, "why do you do this to me?" and I would just tell him it was because I liked him. Not in the way, just that he was cool and had a good attitude.

The best times were when I had coworkers who would also prank and so for a few weeks we would come up with different things. One day we printed off a bunch of pictures of Nic Cage, Travolta, Van Damme, etc and put them up all over his station in front of the public view. He didnt mind and left them up :rofl:

They got me once, inflating a balloon and putting it into a drawer behind me. They also taped a pin so that when I opened the desk it would pop the balloon. They didnt get the reaction from me that they had hoped lol

I miss working with those guys. We would have mario kart battles on our lunch breaks and you could hear the two people battling yelling at each other in the lobby from the break room.

We had a "meow" challenge once. We spoke in British accents one time. good times..
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Another guy at work (who is actually about the nicest, kindest guy you'll meet) was looking for a good used compact tractor for his cabin. He'd searched CL high and low for months. Finally went to look at one that fit the bill: a small Deere with a loader and mower that had low hours but seriously faded paint. The price was a steal. He got it and brought it into work to do some service work before taking it into the mountains. He kept telling everyone that it was "cosmetically kinda poor, but seems mechanically sound. For the price I paid, as long as nothing major is wrong I did really well!" He was beaming from ear to ear.

After he left the service area I went over and found some diesel drain oil. I poured a HUGE puddle of it on the floor right underneath the rear main seal. For good measure, I dabbed a healthy dose on the bellhousing of the engine, where it formed a perfect big drip clinging to underside. When he came out again to move it his jaw hit the floor. He couldn't believe that his great deal was going to cost him thousands in repairs.

I let him go on for about 20 minutes before breaking the news. He wasn't too pleased with me, but he was relieved at the same time. He really didn't deserve it, but I couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcheezle19 View Post
              Working in the car business is extremely brutal and nothing is worse than being a car away from bonus at the end of the month, so one day on the last day of the month my coworker is attempting to hit bonus and is struggling all day long. I decide to go empty all of the 3 hole punches in the store and funnel all the little circles down his A/C vents in his car. It took probably 20 minutes to get what must have been thousands of those little buggers into the vents. Come several hours later and my buddy is pissed he missed bonus and spent 10 hours on his off day at work. He gets in his car and I have set his A/C to full blast. He hops in, fires the car up and here comes waterfalls of 3 hole punch glitter flying all over him. He drove a small Ford Aspire so the car was literally filled in seconds. As he reaches to turn off the vents he sees several of us laughing our asses off and just shakes his head, puts his car in drive and heads home. He said for the next 6 months random little pieces would fly out.
              On top of that we've put employees cars on the giant ramps by the freeway and as they come by on a test drive they see their car up on the ramp with a for sale $999 special on it. Put each others cars on the shop lifts and leave them searching for it. Another good one would be drive someones car into the showroom while the managers are trying to close a deal and then they round the corner from the sales tower and see a piece of shit Aspire on the showroom floor with a for sale tag in it and watching them try not to fume with anger in front of customers while still trying to close a deal.
              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Buy a few of these things and watch people lose their shit. especially if you deploy two of them at the same location.

View all results for . Search our huge selection of new and used video games at fantastic prices at GameStop.

Random noises at random intervals, also includes a magnet for extra concealment.

Comment

One of my employees has a lifted Toyota, I like to put a massive zip tie on the driveshaft every once in awhile usually scares the shit out of him.

Also one of the guys in shop takes the longest bathroom breaks (25-30 minutes). Little brake clean and a lighter under the door always gets him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                    One time I strangled my boss until he stopped moving. He's still not over it. Best prank ever.
                    I lol'd
                    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

I used to be foreman of our fabrication shop before I became an office jockey. Our production manager got to do all the hiring, even though I had to manage the guys. One day a traveling welder came in and took the test, he had found a local chick and decided to stick around for awhile. Welds looked solid so I gave my recommendation to my manager.

This was a huge mistake, what follows is how I got him fired......

The guy ended up being a blowhard XXL douchebag from hell. Would kiss your ass to your face, than shit on you when you turned your back. What sucked more is I was the youngest guy in the shop by 10 years, after a few week the guy decided to call me "boy", that's where I draw the line.

First thing I did was hang late on a Friday after everyone left.....drug one of the welders into the locker room and proceeded to weld his locker shut.

Few days later while he was at lunch I took his welding helmet apart, on the shaded lens I took a thick sharpie marker and drew a big dick and wrote "suck on this!". reassembled the hood. soon as he arced up after lunch he had a giant cock staring him in the face!

few different times I stuck fire crackers in the nozzle of his gun, that left some skid marks.

I also took a clear lens from a welding hood, broke it in half and placed it on either side of the bench where he put his ground clamp, dumbass spent hours taking his entire machine apart trying to figure out why it wouldn't arc!

The thing that sent him over the edge was this......dude had some crazy ocd issues. so much so that he would graph out and outline spots for ALL his tools on he table. all straight, all level. After work one night I went over and flip it all upside down and from one side of the table to the other. The dude lost it and ripped into me right in front of my manager telling me how he was going to kick my ass. He got suspended for a week.

While he was gone I thought I'd be nice and put all his tools back exactly where they go......and so no one could fuck with them anymore......I welded them in all their proper positions!! haha! when he came back he freaked out on me again.....then threatened to kill me.

We had to let him go.

My boss didn't believe in favoritism.....but he clearly liked me more.
                      sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

^thats bad ass!
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

When someone takes a shit at work i turn off the lights and spray wd40 with a lighter under the stall (large handicap stall). Or cheetah when the young guys come wearing basketball shorts.

Comment

Most of my work's pranks involve putting tape or my name on the tech's tools. Or taping all his tools to the under side of the desk. Or putting away a shipment of shit and them taping all the boxes shut again to make me think I had to put everything away. But that last one isn't really funny..

Anyway, the tech keeps making a stink about the sharpies. He'll use them to make stencils and do "tech work," but everyone else will use them to write on cardboard boxes or other shit that really matters. The tech is kind of a ditz, so usually they'll go missing, when it turns out he'd put them away in a box on his desk. Im usually the one giving him shit for it so my boss went out and bought us both 12 packs of sharpies. I took mine and wrote my name on all of them, so if I caught him using one of mine I'd give him shit for it. So time passes, life is normal, but then I have a day off. When I come back, my box of sharpies is missing. So I go into "where'd my shit go" mode and of course everyone denies knowing anything. Ten minutes later, the tech comes up with my box of sharpies.. empty. So now I'm onto him. I'd seen where he threw his box of sharpies when my boss came out with the new boxes, so while he's out in the back smoking, I check the drawer, and sure enough, both his and mine are there. So I quickly grab mine and throw them back in their box, victorious and proud that I'd outsmarted the tech. But then, I think: let's take it up one more notch. So I empty his box, grab his sharpies, leave his empty box in the drawer like I found it, and throw his sharpies in another drawer. When he comes back I feign ignorance and act like I'm trying to get him to admit taking them, "hey so uh, you know where my sharpies are?" "come on man, it's not like they got up and walked away" "hey mannn I know you're into that fine tip ;) " and he doesn't give in, so I walk over to my desk and pull out my box full of sharpies. His jaw drops. So then he rushes to his drawer and grabs his emptied box. "Son of a BITCH" I couldn't contain myself. I was laughing so hard, I cried a little.. The teacher must again become the student. Or something. It was pretty fuckin funny.

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

attach to keys
                              ??????
                              Profit

Comment

Working...
                              X