Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a good looking watch.

Comment

thanks, I seem to be on a Seiko kick the last year or so lol....
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post

Just got an Invicta Russian Diver. See through watch? Yes please.
        Those must be some pretty awesome tan lines you get with that!

Comment

My SKX007J:

Big fan of Seiko mechanicals.
          Instagram
          sigpic
          Current: 99 M3
          Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Nice I have the same one but k2 on a nato great watch. You should put a black/grey nato strap on that one looks super nice.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
              Nice I have the same one but k2 on a nato great watch. You should put a black/grey nato strap on that one looks super nice.
              I had a Maratac NATO on it, didn't like it. Didn't feel secure. It's definitely a good look though.
              Instagram
              sigpic
              Current: 99 M3
              Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

^
                try the maratac rubber deployment strap very secure feeling and has a cool utilitarian look to it
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

R3v Wristwatch Thread

A few electrics.....I favor Yacht timers and chronographs. This box holds an assortment of Casio, Citizen, Seiko, Yema, Fossil, Armitron, and Mio. Also have a few large diameter Yacht timers (Ronstan & Optimum Time), but they don't fit in the box and live with the sailing gear. They never seem to all be operational at the same time....the problem with battery operation! Nothing expensive here, but they are kinda fun to play with and I enjoy wearing them. Some day perhaps an Omega Seamaster or an older Lemania Elvstrom.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wristwatches.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	7167918
                  Last edited by beta14ok; 06-22-2014, 04:18 PM.

Comment

^

I believe you mean chronograph, Chronometer is a watch that meets and is certified to international accuracy specs, that is applied to mechanical movements.

William Pitt-

Comment

Absitively correct mrsleeve!

Comment

Ok wristwatch fanatics, I need another suggestion. My Seiko 5 with maratac nato strap is a fun casual watch but I need something a little more professional. I've found I can wear 40-42mm case diameter comfortably (without looking stupid) and I like a leather(ish) band, approx 20mm in width also seems to look about right. I like the style of a chronograph and prefer a dark face. Looking to spend about $100. Suggestions?

considering this, I know I know, it's only a Timex but really like the style and color combo.

Last edited by ParsedOut; 09-04-2014, 03:46 PM.

Comment

No suggestions?

Comment

That Timex is pretty cool. I'm not super big on analogs for a daily driver, but that's because I'm an operator operating operationally and like GShock watches

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                            Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                              That Timex is pretty cool. I'm not super big on analogs for a daily driver, but that's because I'm an operator operating operationally and like GShock watches
                              Yeah, optometrists really need a heavy duty watch...

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                                2011 1M Alpine white/black
                                1996 Civic white/black
                                1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Working...
                                X