• Time
  • Show
Clear All

514's For the Win.

Comment

Originally posted by boisebimmer View Post
      514's For the Win.

Comment

levis 514s, that's literally the only type of jeans I own and the only type of jeans ive owned for 7 years

Comment

Levis all day - I love my cords - style 511

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
            Levis all day - I love my cords - style 511
            If only I wasn't thunder thigh tommy

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
              505 low rise straight an 527 low rise boot cut

I like levis because once you find the cut and size its astonishingly easy to buy online. Only complaint is that the lighter the wash the thinner the denim and they also run a bit longer. Anyway darkwash ftw.

Ha slammin wears mom jeans.
              I'm with you, 527s ftw

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
              -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Originally posted by JGood View Post
                Seriously.

I can't recall ever spending over $30 on jeans. Or $20 on a shirt. Actually, most of my shirts are in the $5-$10 range. I don't even know what brand/fitment/stance the jeans I'm currently wearing are. Whatever Sears had on sale 2 years ago probably.

I just don't participate in the whole fashion thing.
                ^^^ This here ^^^

1992 BMW 325iC
                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Just bought a pair of the Gustins in the Blue line 2. Cannot wait to get them on.
                  ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                  ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                  ~ '87 535
                  ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                  ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

501's are pretty good IMO, they're comfortable. I also wear 514's, but I don't really like them anymore. Kr3w jeans are by far my favorite though. They're comfortable af and look good too.
                    IG: @_j.wn

Comment

A majority here seems to love levis, i don't like how they shrink though.

My favorites of all time were the old Leo Romero RVCA jeans. The ones they make now are a different fit. They cost more than Kirkland denim but I've also been wearing the same 2 pairs basically daily for the past 6 years.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e34john View Post
                        A majority here seems to love levis, i don't like how they shrink though.
                        They don't really shrink at all after washing. At least no more than other jeans as far as I can tell.
                        - Josh
                        1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
                        Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Got my Gustin Blue Line 2s in on the 14th of this month. Have almost a week into them. They are just amazing, the fit is great. Not too slim and not baggy. Does not hinder movement, a very fitted jean.

@81.00 a pair they are not cheap in the mind of basic jean owners. For someone that loves jeans and wears them a lot. I would suggest trying a higher end brand that focuses on details. Gustin does that in spades; clean lines and stitching. Amazing fitment and long inseams for us tall guys. I also lack hips and a butt to hold up jeans. They have a great fitment that keeps the pants where they belong.

If anyone wants a pair and to save 20.00 off their first purchase (has to be 80.00 or more). Here is my referral link:

Shop American made menswear at wholesale prices. We make selvedge denim jeans, button downs and jackets using the highest quality fabrics available.

First order you place the discount is used on that order. No waiting till next time! If total is 86.00 after shipping is added, it will be 66 once they charge the order.
                          Not stating basic math, just telling you that the discount does not show till they charge it after the style has been backed.

I am doing a soak every 3 months, that is how I have done it with my last pair of Gap Selvedge.

Last edited by F34R; 09-18-2013, 10:04 PM.
                          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                          ~ '87 535
                          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

those look pretty clean. are there any other selvedge details other than sideseams and that rear belt loop?
                            sigpic

Comment

I've yet to find a specific pair of jeans I like. I'm cheap when it comes to clothes and I'm hard on my clothes so I rarely spend a lot. A good friend of mine used to be the midwest Quicksilver rep so I would just go buy his sample stuff. Usually around $125 would get me6-8 pair of jeans. I tend to find one or two pair of whatever my current selection is to ride BMX in. Usually skinny, stretchy and dark in color because I'll blow through them in a year.
                              91 318is M50 swapped
                              05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                                ^^^ This here ^^^

X3 The only time I've changed jeans type in the last 10 years is when my new holsters didn't line up well with the belt loops in my levis, so I switched to dickies. They run $12-18 a pair through amazon so they work great for my intended uses of jeans.

yep- super fashionable (I promise they look way better with burns, tears, and oilstains) http://amzn.com/B000N8Q2P6
                                Last edited by bimmerteck; 09-19-2013, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X