No announcement yet.

Cars that compare to the E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the regular car reviews! I think the e46 and e38 one are great. I really wished they did a 325i instead of a 318i when he did the e30. Also he really needed to drive are more stock e36 instead of the modified one he got.
    My Garage
    2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
    1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
    1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
    Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
      I love the regular car reviews! I think the e46 and e38 one are great. I really wished they did a 325i instead of a 318i when he did the e30. Also he really needed to drive are more stock e36 instead of the modified one he got.
      The modified one wasn't even stanced like he said... But yeah, he should have driven a more stock one.
      Instagram
      sigpic
      Current: 99 M3
      Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

^ he also drove an e36 convertible later on. I've been watching his stuff for a while. His 240 video is gold. His e30 video makes me cry on the inside

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by 24v e30 View Post
          As someone who's owned 5 of them and 3 e30's, I'd say they feel very much the same, especially the Series 4 (86-88) FC's.

The N/A models are akin to late model 318i's.. slightly underpowered, but light and chuckable, while the Turbo II's compare more to the 325.
          I've always thought the rx-7 was neat but I know nothing about rotary engines so I've always stayed away. But that would be a good candidate for a next car... or a Saab 92x

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

I think the GC8 was awesome fun to drive in stock form with a 5spd. Just enough power to have fun.
            Toyota Pickup

Comment

Working...
            X