• Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're just getting old
    "I wanna see da boat movie"
    "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
      Those seats are gone but put your wallet in your front pocket for a week.
      My kid has a castanza wallet and had severe back pain. thinned it out and put it in his front pocket and hes fine
      I will be getting new seats once my other e30 sells. These are more comfortable to be than my sport seats, which leads me to believe that the positioning of the seat is more of the problem rather than some ripped fabric and a cockeyed lever.

My wallet is also pretty thin and I have never had a problem with it.

I am just confused as to why the pain happened all of a sudden and why it is in my leg.

Comment

Sounds kinda like a pinched nerve. When moving you're not putting pressure on it, but your seating position is creating a pinch somewhere. If it's down your leg I would suspect lower back area, but I'm not a doctor.
        88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
        We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

Originally posted by PorscheH6 View Post
          Ever seen the difference between an office chair that costs $19.99 vs one that's $999.99? If it's something you sit your ass in for hours at a time do yourself a favor.
          I used to have the same issue you are having now. Being 6'6'' I needed to be lower to the floor and better legroom.

So I made my own custom brackets for my e21 fitment Recaros. These are a pure DREAM to sit in. I went to Gfest without needing to stretch. Do yourself a favor, buy some proper seats. Also put the wallet in the front pocket. Easy to reach and out from under your ass bone. No clue why people carry in the back pocket.
          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
          ~ '87 535
          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

God Brandon you need a course in salesmanship. I would have taken the opportunity to pitch your new slimline wallet and the wonders it does for backpain. Such a rookie
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I have a similar problem after driving. Fortunately my sister in law and gf's sister are both physical therapy doctors and informed me it was tight hamstrings. I do a few stretches every day and it keeps the pain at bay.

Getting older sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                God Brandon you need a course in salesmanship. I would have taken the opportunity to pitch your new slimline wallet and the wonders it does for backpain. Such a rookie
                Ahemmmm:

New bifold design that is VERY slim(3/8 folded together).

And my simple card wallet that also has a small pocket for bills:

~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                ~ '87 535
                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I carry my phone and keys in my front pockets, which is why I carry my wallet out back. I have tried e21 recaros, and they weren't all that comfy to me.

I will keep an eye out for some mkII/trophy recaros. I just need to sell my "es" first. Getting a lower sitting seat will probably help a lot. I feel the angle my leg is at is what is making it ache.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                    I am assuming it is the seats, but even with my sport seats I had lower back pain.

Maybe I just need mkII recaros
                    Lower back pain is because of the posture of the seat, it is actually your body getting used to sitting properly and upright in it. The pain will go away after some time.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                    Originally posted by scabzzzz
                    I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                    1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                    2002 325i - DD
                    2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by matthugie View Post
                      Sounds kinda like a pinched nerve. When moving you're not putting pressure on it, but your seating position is creating a pinch somewhere. If it's down your leg I would suspect lower back area, but I'm not a doctor.
                      this^

Comment

I just sold some basketweaves so I am looking for new seats.

This feels a lot like a pinched nerve as stated. It only hurts sometimes, and in some positions/

Comment

I have never had that problem with my e30. Taking into consideration that I have reupholstered comfort seats. I'm 6'1, .........but, I definitely take out the wallet out of my back pocket. I have had problems with other newer cars when I leave the wallet in the pocket. My back feels all fucked up like someone hit my lower back with a baseball bat.

Comment

For your knee, get an ice pack and ice your knee for 20-40 minutes 3x a day. Also look into ibuprofen a few times a day (I am not a doctor though so it's up to you to look into allergies, etc etc). Does it hurt to squat down / stand up?

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

You'll jump out of your seat if it was a pinched nerve. That shit ain't tolerable.
                              Drive with a pillow on your lower back forcing you to sit straight or one on your ass because those seats area d e a d

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                              X