Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midwest To West Coast Road Trip (now with a real update!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AZ 51 (the highway) or 51st Ave or 51st St? Indian School Rd is only 2 major roads up from me but the crosses make all the difference haha. If you're by the highway you're not too far, 51st Ave puts you right around the corner from me (I'm at 67th), 51st St. is in Scottsdale lol

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

51 the highway that is

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

This thread has been nearly a failure due to me never updating you guys. But either way heres another post.
        Currently in Santa Monica, before this we were in San Diego for 2 weeks.
        I did get to hit up Bimmerfest in Pasadena for part the morning which was fun, it was nice to see some recognizable cars and meet a few e30 guys. Unfortunately I didn't really take any photos while there.

Once we leave Santa Monica/LA area we are heading north to San Luis Obispo for a few days to meet some friends. From there we will take the coast all the way towards Portland, making sure to stop in Big Sur/San Francisco and the bay area. Let me know if any of you are in the area between here and Seattle, I'd love to meet up if possible.

Here are some photos from San Diego.
        IMG_1673.jpg by m_colby, on Flickr

IMG_1647.jpg by m_colby, on Flickr

Seaweed and Gravel is a dope motorcycle shop in Encinitas, some day Ill build a cafe racer styled bike..
        IMG_1525.jpg by m_colby, on Flickr

IMG_1529.jpg by m_colby, on Flickr

Check my Flickr or the blog for more photos and stories. Otherwise follow me on Instagram for constant updates!
        Thanks guys

Flickr

Comment

Your trip is so cool! seaweed and gravel looks like a great place to check out, I'm putting it on my list

Bahama Beige E23 Project
          Bluebird Bus Conversion
          New Oregon Trail

Comment

there are some of us in the bay area.
            Pants & I are in the Sonoma county area.
            101 passes right by me
            or if you are on Coast I can meet out at Bodega Bay where they filmed some of The Birds lol.
            "I wanna see da boat movie"
            "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Got some bad news this morning.
              The apartment we have been staying at was broken into this morning. My buddies wallet, passport, and skateboard were taken along with my MacBook that's full of all my photos from the trip. Sad day here.

Flickr

Comment

Use find my Mac here https://www.icloud.com/#find

Then go get those fuckers! Oh, stake the place out first so you know who is coming and going. How many people you may be up against. Also, bear in mind your Mac could be sold to an unsuspecting innocent so if you go in raging it may be misdirected.

Comment

Damn that is super shitty

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by e30vert View Post
                    Use find my Mac here https://www.icloud.com/#find

Then go get those fuckers! Oh, stake the place out first so you know who is coming and going. How many people you may be up against. Also, bear in mind your Mac could be sold to an unsuspecting innocent so if you go in raging it may be misdirected.
                    For some reason my mac doesn't show up when I try find my iphone, not sure why since I know my Apple ID is attached to it

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by noE30 View Post
                      For some reason my mac doesn't show up when I try find my iphone, not sure why since I know my Apple ID is attached to it
                      Gotta wait and try again and again till the mac makes network connection . When someone fires it up and jumps on the internet it will register its current GPS position within 30-50 feet.

Or if the thieves are somewhat Mac /PC savvy they have already done a full restore on the Mac and nullified your credentials. They could just wipe your credentials as well if they knew what they were looking for.

Comment

Gotta wait and try again and again till the mac makes network connection . When someone fires it up and jumps on the internet it will register its current GPS position within 30-50 feet.
                        See the problem is my iphone and my iPod both show up but my mac doesn't. Even though my iPod is offline. I think for some dumbass reason iCloud was never activated on my mac. Pretty pissed at myself if that's the case.

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by noE30 View Post
                          See the problem is my iphone and my iPod both show up but my mac doesn't. Even though my iPod is offline. I think for some dumbass reason iCloud was never activated on my mac. Pretty pissed at myself if that's the case.
                          Ouch! Shit like that chaps my ass. I iCloud everything! I would iCloud my penis if they allowed it.

Put in a call to Apple or make an appointment online at the "Genius Bar " within an Apple store in a location that you are near now. Sit down with an analyst and ask them the question. They "may" tell you that your suspicions are correct and the Mac was never registered. They get paid for this and its free to you. Exercise your right to find out!

Comment

Ouch! Shit like that chaps my ass. I iCloud everything! I would iCloud my penis if they allowed it.

Put in a call to Apple or make an appointment online at the "Genius Bar " within an Apple store in a location that you are near now. Sit down with an analyst and ask them the question. They "may" tell you that your suspicions are correct and the Mac was never registered. They get paid for this and its free to you. Exercise your right to find out!
                            Good idea! I wonder if the fact that I bought the mac used could be an issue tho.

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                            X