Petition to ban Einhander

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ajhostetter
    replied
    Originally posted by ParsedOut
    6 huh? Noooooooooooooob.
    mmmmmk. Don't have you have a hot chicks thread to go ruin?

    Leave a comment:


  • ParsedOut
    replied
    Originally posted by ajhostetter
    Six pages...I love it.
    6 huh? Noooooooooooooob.

    Leave a comment:


  • ajhostetter
    replied
    Six pages...I love it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    Originally posted by BLACKCHARM88
    wtf? Lmao
    Are you behind all this waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesry?

    Leave a comment:


  • BLACKCHARM88
    replied
    Originally posted by roysneon
    holy fuck fellas. I go away for a couple months and this is what happens?
    wtf? Lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • e30saam
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    This thread is kind of like when you have to pee, but you feel a fart coming, and you have to pinch your dick while you force the fart out so you dont piss yourself.
    Sometimes when I shit, I cum.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    Holy fuck fellas. I go away for a couple months and this is what happens?

    Leave a comment:


  • BLACKCHARM88
    replied
    Originally posted by anabolice30
    Lol this thread reminds me of this

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06c7_5pH6O0
    Sounds like you're giving it your best.

    Leave a comment:


  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • flyboyx
    replied
    i like vagina but they are my favorite
    Last edited by flyboyx; 10-15-2014, 11:29 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    I like burritos, but they arent my favorite

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    he is a novel troll not yoda or a swami that said I like the codger

    Leave a comment:


  • Hooffenstein HD
    replied
    Einhander is my favourite r3ver. Whenever I see a thread he has posted in I have to check to see what insight and wisdom he has shared with us.

    Leave a comment:


  • Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    aye fuck it, this will never happen man, ehandler is like a cornerstone of this fucked up community

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    Originally posted by AwakenNoMore

    in

    Leave a comment:

Working...