Petition to ban Einhander

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    This thread is kind of like when you have to pee, but you feel a fart coming, and you have to pinch your dick while you force the fart out so you dont piss yourself.
    This made my lol so much

    Leave a comment:


  • anabolice30
    replied
    Lol this thread reminds me of this

    Leave a comment:


  • flyboyx
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    you forget your two e30 m3s behind the bakery in the process, right?
    Yup

    Leave a comment:


  • gwb72tii
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    can't take the heat in P&R huh?
    Not the heat, youz guyz are amateurs
    It's the stupidity

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    you forget your two e30 m3s behind the bakery in the process, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • flyboyx
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    This thread is kind of like when you have to pee, but you feel a fart coming, and you have to pinch your dick while you force the fart out so you dont piss yourself.
    i don't know.....i was thinking it was more like after a productive day hanging out at the bakery with your dad, you wake up at 3am with food poisoning. you make a mad dash to the shitter to blast a brown storm all over the bowl. about 6 feet from sitting down you realize you also have to vomit explosively. not knowing which way to go(either puke in the toilet and shit on the floor or vice versa) you decide your mom is going to clean it all up anyway so you stop where you are, drop your thong panty, shit on the wall and puke all over the mirror/sink/rug. after about twenty minutes of this, you crawl back into bed and wipe your ass on the sheets.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by McGyver
    So slammin then too! I heard that fag bag doesn't even like tourings!!!
    I heard that he once turned down a threesome with two russian hooker hoebags; not because of the nasty ass hoebags, but because it was going to take place in the back of a touring.

    Originally posted by anabolice30
    No, I vote we ban Blackcharm.
    Clackcharm88 annoys the shit out of me, but so do you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    Originally posted by Cabriolet
    I vote nay. On the principle of OP is always a fag.
    +1

    I wonder if his mama know's she raised her son to be such a little bitch?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cabriolet
    replied
    I vote nay. On the principle of OP is always a fag.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    I voted aye

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    I always laugh at how personal people take his comments, the thing I want to know; is WHY he deletes SO MANY POSTS! Seriously man, there is so many deleted posts that mods can see and I always wonder why you don't think before posting it, then turning around and deleting it lol

    I voted no, I enjoy how pissed people get at him...because I am also a troll <3

    Leave a comment:


  • BLACKCHARM88
    replied
    Well obviously you're on a stalker mission.

    Leave a comment:


  • anabolice30
    replied
    Originally posted by BLACKCHARM88
    Awww, is someone butt-hurt?
    I'm mildly annoyed

    Leave a comment:


  • BLACKCHARM88
    replied
    Originally posted by anabolice30
    No, I vote we ban Blackcharm. Look through his posts, half of them are him spamming memes. einhander is annoying, but if we didn't have him, braveulysses, and that one communist indian from Cali P&R would be a circle jerk
    Awww, is someone butt-hurt? Maybe you should work on your driving skills so you wouldn't slide into trees.

    Leave a comment:


  • anabolice30
    replied
    No, I vote we ban Blackcharm. Look through his posts, half of them are him spamming memes. einhander is annoying, but if we didn't have him, braveulysses, and that one communist indian from Cali P&R would be a circle jerk

    Leave a comment:

Working...