Petition to ban Einhander

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BLACKCHARM88
    replied
    Originally posted by gtdragon980
    I vote nay, simply because it is amusing.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    This thread is kind of like when you have to pee, but you feel a fart coming, and you have to pinch your dick while you force the fart out so you dont piss yourself.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Dark Side of Will
    replied
    Originally posted by slaterd
    No one can post anything wihtout einhander derailing the topic or him saying a 3-4 word quip for no reason. If you start a thread, best believe he'll pop in, say some smartass comment and then, well, goodbye to hoping to have a normal discussion of the original topic or the discussion gets out of hand.
    I know I'm not the only one who's had to deal with his shit on a constant basis.
    As far as the "he's our asshole". That'd be great if it was towards other forums or communities, but within R3V itself...come on that shit gets old. Who actually wants to keep the asshole/troll around?
    R3V has >271,864 threads (board statistics at bottom of index page)
    Einhander has >2,023 posts.
    Einhander has participated in well less than 1% of the threads on R3V.

    Myth: Busted.

    Originally posted by slaterd
    No one can post anything in the Politics and Religion Subforum wihtout [sic] einhander derailing the topic or him saying a 3-4 word quip for no reason.
    FTFY.
    Get out of the pigsty and post something useful yourself.

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    Originally posted by slaterd
    Kind of hard to when the whole conversation goes left because of his trolling.
    I would say most of the time it ends up going right than left. At least in, P and R

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    ^ i thought it was a burrito
    I had doughnuts today but burritos are still the best

    Leave a comment:


  • ParsedOut
    replied
    Originally posted by slaterd
    Kind of hard to when the whole conversation goes left because of his trolling.
    I hate to tell you this, but everything in OT and P&R goes sideways troll or no troll. Embrace the stupidity or avoid the subforums.

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Kind of hard to when the whole conversation goes left because of his trolling.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by slaterd
    No one can post anything wihtout einhander derailing the topic or him saying a 3-4 word quip for no reason. If you start a thread, best believe he'll pop in, say some smartass comment and then, well, goodbye to hoping to have a normal discussion of the original topic or the discussion gets out of hand.
    I know I'm not the only one who's had to deal with his shit on a constant basis.
    As far as the "he's our asshole". That'd be great if it was towards other forums or communities, but within R3V itself...come on that shit gets old. Who actually wants to keep the asshole/troll around?
    So be an adult and ignore him.

    Jesus Christ.

    Leave a comment:


  • BraveUlysses
    replied
    Originally posted by slaterd
    No one can post anything wihtout einhander derailing the topic or him saying a 3-4 word quip for no reason. If you start a thread, best believe he'll pop in, say some smartass comment and then, well, goodbye to hoping to have a normal discussion of the original topic or the discussion gets out of hand.
    I know I'm not the only one who's had to deal with his shit on a constant basis.
    As far as the "he's our asshole". That'd be great if it was towards other forums or communities, but within R3V itself...come on that shit gets old. Who actually wants to keep the asshole/troll around?
    so what you're saying is
























    you're too fuckin stupid to use the ignore list?

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    ^ i thought it was a burrito

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    I just had a doughnut for breakfast.

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    once again please do.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    OP is confusing himself. Even he doesn't know what he wants!

    useless thread is useless and contradictory and wasting bandwidth

    BAN OP! :hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    your comments and your sig are a great contrast to each other
    I know...I haven't come around to changing it.

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Yeah slammin does that, but he brings the discussion back to the original topic...eventually.

    Leave a comment:

Working...