Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Toyota SUV/truck thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    Went for a little drive with the wifey truck today, about 60ish miles of back country..... Kinda nice in this thing, no tools, no spares, no worries, just good coffee, packed lunch, A/C in the seats and spring/early summer colors...... We didnt go anywhere off a couple of the main logging/Fire roads to really pace it, but covered some miles and just had nice relaxing afternoon and evening.

    IMG_1745 by mrsleeve, on Flickr
    Awesome scenery. Montana is one of my favorite places I've ever been and I'd move there in a heartbeat. My wife and I are actually going to the Kootenai Forest later this summer to stay a couple days. Very much looking forward to that.
    Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

    On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

    Comment


      My old hag:

      Comment


        ^
        Nice looking FJ60


        Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com View Post
        Awesome scenery. Montana is one of my favorite places I've ever been and I'd move there in a heartbeat. My wife and I are actually going to the Kootenai Forest later this summer to stay a couple days. Very much looking forward to that.
        We actually started that little afternoon trip the other day in the NE part of the Kootenai N/F where we dove off the pavement.

        Where are you guys headed to, I dont know the western Kootenai like up in the Yaak, as well as I know the Flathead N/F as that where we recreate the most....

        But I can offer up some highlights that are easy to get to, and not far off the beaten path or, even a more scenic alternate route to get places if you dont mind long out of cell service tracts of wilderness.
        Last edited by mrsleeve; 06-18-2018, 11:02 AM.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville


        The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

        Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

        Comment


          Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          We actually started that little afternoon trip the other day in the NE part of the Kootenai N/F where we dove off the pavement.

          Where are you guys headed to, I dont know the western Kootenai like up in the Yaak, as well as I know the Flathead N/F as that where we recreate the most....

          But I can offer up some highlights that are easy to get to, and not far off the beaten path or, even a more scenic alternate route to get places if you dont mind long out of cell service tracts of wilderness.

          Oh nice. We're staying in the Yaak Mtn lookout outside of Troy for a couple of nights. I guess depending on the weather it will either be a great time or a miserable vacation lol. I'm also not the biggest fan of heights, but you can't beat a birds eye view.
          Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

          On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

          Comment


            One would assume coming from "gods country" that you will be traversing the western states via I90 or I94 until you reach missoula? Or are you planing on 94 to CR2005 to Circle MT then up MT13 to wolf point then run the high line (US 2) over to Libby/Troy. That High Line run from wolf point to Troy is a solid day trip in and of itself. I had to look up your hotel they are not the one I was thinking of.... You have a decent location for exploring that area.

            Depending on your inbound routeing I have some ideas depending on time, and so on I assume you will be here in fire season July/Aug??? Its awesome right now, mid 60s over cast and natural fire retardant falling from the clouds

            PM me the details if you like.....
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville


            The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

            Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

            Comment


              Really happy with how well my DIY 8in sub box came out, Goal was to be able to use both rear seats if needed, and have potential for a shelf / camera rack / cooler area.

              The sub sits about 0.5in to 1.0 in above the trans tunnel, im hoping it doesn't turn the floor into a foot massage, but ill take the risk for this design for now.

              Allows an average overweight male to fit on either side.

              _SRC1223 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
              _SRC1225 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
              _SRC1226 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
              _SRC1228 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
              _SRC1232 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
              _SRC1235 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
              _SRC1238 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
              _SRC1241 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr

              Both seats go back far enough for me, and I have pretty long legs.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

              Comment


                Nice stuff!
                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

                A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

                Comment


                  Mmmm. FJ Cruisers. https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedRocketL...on_id=24260749
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by george graves View Post
                    If you had done an 80 series you could have sold a boat load of them over on Mud, and I would order a couple.... The 40 and 60 will be popular with that crowd. I will post your link over there for you if you want.
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville


                    The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

                    Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

                    Comment


                      New radio in, fits the dash a bit more then the 90s trash.
                      _SRC1575 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
                      _SRC1570 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
                      Also found out pickup rears have built in ported boxes and crossover/amps inside them.
                      _SRC1546 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

                      Comment


                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfQYCgwdO-0
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

                        Comment


                          Sub Box looks nice as does the interior. Enjoy it!

                          [IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

                          Comment


                            Before
                            _SRC2117 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
                            After
                            _SRC2118 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

                            Comment


                              Looks great. Very clean truck looks almost new.

                              [IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

                              Comment


                                _SRC2197 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
                                _SRC2186 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr

                                They work
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X