Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    I think that LX is still on CL down here if you want me to go check it out
    I don't wan't to spend that much I've decided, not till I'm done with school. This 1st gen seems to be a really good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTacoMan View Post
      Tacoma world?
      I swear ive seen that username on there.
      Yeah, I'm a long time member there. Not so active anymore though ever since the mods started cracking down on butt hurt. That site used to have gold threads regularly.
      1987 325es - Turbo Build - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=379110
      1988 320i Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
        ^ That's crazy. I know that's just a bunch of mechanical dials but when I had my toyota truck it spoke to me. I saw the car's personality through that green luminescent aura and those dials let me know how happy the truck was. Fill up your tank!
        Hahaha I did fill up the tank. Even the stock automatic transmissions shifts great. I installed a separate transmission cooler about 100K ago. I think it's prolonged it's life substantially. Researching 5 speed swap. I think it will make me want an LSx swap less and less.

I really need to get my e34 reliable and park the 4Runner. It needs some TLC. My wheel bearings are howling like a wolf and some of the original ball joints are getting tired.
        Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Wanted to share this sweet video series. Could help some of you with wiring up all your lights and other accessories more easily and for less money.

Some of you may have heard of the SPod. Its basically a little relay/fuse and switch panel combo that eliminates TONES of unnecessary wiring. Well the down side is that they cost anywhere from $400-800!

Although the most expensive models have features like a small touch screen that replaces the switch panel and other fancy shit like a strobe setting for your LEDs which can not easily be replicated at home, the more basic models can easily be built at home for way less money. You can do a DIY version thats water proof and will save you so much wiring for maybe $120 all said and done.

Here is the SPod website with the expensive models. Cool stuff but kinda expensive for most of us.

Here is the DIY video series (3 short videos) and a link to the original DIY on a Jeep forum.
          Full Credit Goes toUser Name: pvanweeldenUser Name: White DynamiteUser Name: Hooz Forum : Wayalife.comSupplies: Waytekwire.com Otrattw.net ...

Im going to build one for my truck in the next few weeks. Ill post feedback when I do.
          sigpic
          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

The swing out tire carrier project I am working on. Its mostly done but I am going to add a fold out table, and tool mounts for high lift/ax/shovel behind the tire as well as some LED revers lights down the road.
            The tire carrier portion sticks out a bit farther to clear the rear hatch so it can open when the carrier is closed, as well as clearing the tail gate when both the tail gate and tire carrier are open.
            Im really happy with how it turned out. Only issue Im having is the main latch opens up while driving although it does not come completely unlatched. So I need to modify it so I can pin it shut.
            All the metal tubing was free :) Built it out of a Harbor Freight roof rack we took of a F-150 at work.

sigpic
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Just got my 84 extra cab back on the ground. Put a fully rebuilt front axle in with an elocker regeared by ECGS in 5.29, high steer, knuckle ball gussets, ARP knuckle studs and rear springs up front. Did Chevy 63" rear springs and a u bolt flip kit, soon to have a matching e locker in a rear IFS axle housing. Got a dual case set up to go in next then its off-roading time!!

Comment

Now that's a toyota pickup. Beefy.

Comment

wow nice rig man
                  sigpic

Comment

I need to find a nice clean 1999-2003 Land Cruiser. I need that third row of seats.
                    Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Nice build, good thing you got that done before the EPA outlaws it
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Got my ARB back on. Boss.

Comment

^ get that shit outta there!

...and into my driveway

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Picked this up last weekend. 06' V6 Limited, 5100 Bilsteins, OME/FJ springs, dropped diff, 158k miles. Pretty solid vehicle to replace my Subaru and get me where I need to be.

Token douchebag shot.

Comment

Damn, that's exactly what I'm looking to get in the fall.

Comment

Nice looking T4R, should serve you very well. I need to get some pics of mine with the new wheels and tires up...
                                Last edited by mrsleeve; 03-09-2016, 01:07 AM.
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X