• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    _SRC2197 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    _SRC2186 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr

They work

LOVING the looks. I love these wheels & tires.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

_SRC2261 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
      _SRC2331 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
      _SRC2292 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
      _SRC2232 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Yasss

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

I'm in Charlotte, NC right now for work training for the next 3 weeks. Getting some time to finally go through the pics on my laptop.

I somehow managed to put 2,000 miles on my Toyota during the month of July. Took it down from San Fran to LA, OC, and San Diego. First time brought my mountain bike. Second time brought my road bike.

The latter trip's photos came out a little bit better

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

wow last year 4th gen pretty rare
            06' Black Cayman S

71' Agave Green 2002

10' Silver Landcruiser

Comment

Close to being ready for the r3v wheeling trip. Just need to get around to buying a winch and doing some maintenance...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I need to change my oil, engine, diff, and maybe tcase. Find out where this annoying popping noise in front is, and figure out why the fuck my 3VZE is so bad, 11-13mpg is NOT acceptable.
                willschnitz

Comment

Just did my front, rear, and xfer case fluids this last weekend.

Tranny flush coming up next.

Ordered Dynamat for the interior, along with CB and accessories.

Lambo, what company made your front bumper? I am contemplating ordering a bumper and winch before the trip. Can't decide on a design/manufacturer yet though.
                  My previous build (currently E30-less)
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Plate bumpers for beef

Tube bumpers if you dont want to get new springs
                    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                      Just did my front, rear, and xfer case fluids this last weekend.

Tranny flush coming up next.

Ordered Dynamat for the interior, along with CB and accessories.

Lambo, what company made your front bumper? I am contemplating ordering a bumper and winch before the trip. Can't decide on a design/manufacturer yet though.
                      Mine is from All-Pro Offroad. I would steer very clear of them, though... I ordered mine right before their customer service fell off the face of the planet:

im not one to have issues with companys. i understand sometimes things happen. but i just would like to share with eveyone my experiance with All-PRO....

When I happen to have like $4k sitting around, I want to get a set of Pelfreybilt bumpers lol...

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

2015 RAV4 2WD 4 cylinder

My wife just bought a 2015 Toyota RAV4 2WD with 4 cylinders and wanted to see if anyone has any experience with towing a fishing boat with a similar car... idk if it will have enough power to support it

Comment

I have heard the same about All-Pro's quality and customer service. I had a set of their rear leaf packs on my 1st gen and I wasn't really all to impressed.

I had an Addicted Offroad tube bumper on my truck. I was pretty happy with it for the price compared to a plate bumper.

Addicted Offroad is a full service Parts, Sales, and Fabrication company offering offroad parts for all makes and models : - bumpers fabrication rock sliders package deals Roll Cages, bumper, tire, carrier, Solid, axle, swaps, motor, winch, swap, Jeep, Toyota, All-Pro, Marlin Crawler, Toyotaholics, Trail-Gear, Jeepaholics, Colorado, Axle swaps, Denver, off road, offroad, 4x4, pirate4x4, flatbed conversion, Cummins 4BT, Diesel swap, Landcruiser, 4runner, CJ7, Wrangler, rockcrawling, Dual, cases, Trail-Gear, AllPro, Marlin, Marlincrawler, Bronco, Gen-Right, Kilby Enterprises, Poison Spyder, Spidertrax, Toyota winch bumper, winch, bumper, custom bumper, fabrication, Addicted Off Road, Addicted Offroad, Toyota winch bumper, solid axle swap, 4runner bumper, Toyota 4x4, Trail-Gear, Trail gear, AllPro, All-Pro, Marlin Crawler, highsteer, winch, bumper. SAS, coilovers, 3 link, 4 link, MTR, BFG, Diamond axle
                          1989 325ix
                          1992 325ic 770A
                          2002 M3

Comment

Ordered all my parts to build a proper mall-crawler a month ago, but wheels still haven't arrived so haven't bothered to make the trek to go get everything 6 hours away. Summer's going to be over by the time everything arrives.

Fox 2.5's with remote reservoirs
                            Icon Add-a-leaf
                            Timbren bump stops
                            Total Chaos UCA's
                            Method Vex 16"
                            Dura-trac 33s

Comment

Im ready to flex.

_SRC2587 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
                              _SRC2581 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
                              willschnitz

Comment

And I'm almost ready to recover some stuck bois... Unfortunately the winch controller doesn't fit on top of the winch so I need to find a place to remote mount it :down:

Comment

Working...
                                X