X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lambo View Post
    and because I'm a child and can't control myself

plz send us snow. thx bai.

also little update. got myself some unicorn 18" 4G Limited wheels. trying to figure out now if i should go with 265/60r18 or 265/65r18 KO2's or A/T3's...

decisions decisions.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
      plz send us snow. thx bai.
      Yeah... y'all need it... :-(

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
      also little update. got myself some unicorn 18" 4G Limited wheels. trying to figure out now if i should go with 265/60r18 or 265/65r18 KO2's or A/T3's...

decisions decisions.

hotboi status... KO2's are cool... but I say Wildpeak A/T3W's tbh I had them on my truck before the Coopers and they were pretty rad.

But for my 100% honest opinion... go to 16's and 285/75's

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Nice looking trip Lambo.

Tacoma World has so much activity. I like it.
        My previous build (currently E30-less)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

33x12.5 KM3s or small pp
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Ended up getting that truck. It definitely has enough power to get going if you floor it and shift at higher rpms in 1st gear.

Back from the dealer

Drove up to a spot

Ended up raining a bit earlier and getting muddy messed around with 4-hi and the a-trac system getting out of this spot.

Bout to cross 100 miles!

Comment

NICE!!!!

If you aren't on Tacoma World I suggest getting over there asap. So many cool little odds and ends are made for the third gen Tacoma that help you personalize it a bit.

Comment

Thanks man, yeah I've browsed a lot on Tacoma World but haven't yet made an account.

Had a moments regret the night I bought it (e30s have been my daily driver for the past 15 years) but you know eventually that vision you have of your 18 y/o self cruising around blasting late 90's trance in an '80s BMW all the time just has to be let go.. plus this will save the E30 from a lot of rain/dirt/mud/use so I can keep it in good condition.

The truck is super relaxing to drive. I've been into "exciting cars" for so long it's a nice change.. the gearing is great and the transmission is really a joy to use coming from a 30 year old getrag 260.

Ordered a bed mat and the factory cargo net last night as well as some 303 fabric guard (per TW) to try to keep the front seats in good shape. Still on the fence about all seat covers vs just a pet-mat in the rear and no front covers.

Comment

Originally posted by coldweatherblue View Post
                  Thanks man, yeah I've browsed a lot on Tacoma World but haven't yet made an account.

Had a moments regret the night I bought it (e30s have been my daily driver for the past 15 years) but you know eventually that vision you have of your 18 y/o self cruising around blasting late 90's trance in an '80s BMW all the time just has to be let go.. plus this will save the E30 from a lot of rain/dirt/mud/use so I can keep it in good condition.

The truck is super relaxing to drive. I've been into "exciting cars" for so long it's a nice change.. the gearing is great and the transmission is really a joy to use coming from a 30 year old getrag 260.

Ordered a bed mat and the factory cargo net last night as well as some 303 fabric guard (per TW) to try to keep the front seats in good shape. Still on the fence about all seat covers vs just a pet-mat in the rear and no front covers.
                  Nice man, sounds like you're on the right track.

I just ordered a faux TRD Pro grille. Excited to spice up the front end when it arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                    If you aren't on Tacoma World I suggest getting over there asap.
                    TW is pretty rad. It's super active and I've run into quite a few R3V guys over there lol

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Have had my little Tacoma for a few years now, its been a great truck as expected. This is my camping setup for the moment, works pretty well and truck hauls all my shit with no complaints, aside from having to get on the brakes a bit earlier. My only complaint with this setup is loading and unloading the camper, I might move on to some sort of DIY cargo trailer/toy hauler next, for the time being, it works great.

Comment

New to me 3rd Gen, 109K mi SR5 Sport 5VZ-FE 2WD. Needs basically nothing except preventative maintenance on LBJs and radiator. Maybe some rear tailgate struts when I get bored.

Had one of these 1999-2002. Love being back in the saddle!
                        Attached Files
                        Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                        The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                        The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                        The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

TRD Pro grill really enhances the front end relative to the stock chrome cheese grater grill.

Best $70 mod thus far.

Commence Poser status!

New TRD Pro grill 11-27-18 by Michael Rickerd, on Flickr

Comment

Eew, your truck is touching the dirt! Who does that?

Comment

Ditched the Tacoma last spring. After three transmission software updates, I couldn't deal with the gear hunting. Now I'm back to the 4.0 and loving it!

Untitled by Bob Cooper, on Flickr
                              Originally posted by Simon S
                              When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Installed my stealth bar, should help with late night camp spot hunting

Comment

Working...
                                X