• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fucking knew it.

Namaste you guys!
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Praise the Based Dong

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
      "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
      The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Petition to sticky
        AWD > RWD

Comment

Chaz we all knew
          88 325is Five Speed
          Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
              Where do these things come from hahahaha

--Mike
              (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

:ST1G:
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Meh Gays the new Black.

And congrats to USA on same sex marriage.

Unfortunately Tony Abbot dose not seem to understand that his views on a religious subject should not prevent the correct action that should be taken.

At the end of the day it is only a matter of time before it is legal in Aus. Dose Tony Abbot really want to be know as the guy who said no to gay marriage while the rest of the world was saying yes?
                  sigpic

Comment

i'm just confused as to why marriage is still such a big thing in countries that aren't controlled by the vatican [read: civilized countries independent of religion] any more

Comment

Originally posted by jalopi View Post
                      i'm just confused as to why marriage is still such a big thing in countries that aren't controlled by the vatican any more
                      Huge tax breaks, you're mostly affected financially.

Comment

i'm just confused as to why marriage is still such a big thing in countries that aren't controlled by the vatican [read: civilized countries independent of religion] any more
                        I don't know either. I don't see a single reason why I should get married. Seems like I can only lose if things go south, so why bother?

Comment

Originally posted by sneakyRedPanda View Post
                          Huge tax breaks, you're mostly affected financially.
                          yeah, but it shouldn't be that way, it's not 1960 anymore. it's the same reason why the military shouldn't offer so many bonuses to their soldiers/officers for marrying a broad and knocking her up - the benefits are far outweighed by the costs. yeah, you might make a little bit more money and be able to stay outside of the barracks in the short term, but kids are fuckin expensive. and the broad you married, essentially on the spur of a moment, for monetary and domestic reasons? what could go wrong there? aside from how she's definitely batshit fucking crazy, probably everything

i have no idea why so many gays have been fighting for marriage as bad as they have, the law was practically an out for committing to the fucking shitshow that marriage is.

if anything, as a society, we need to be pushing away from this archaic ceremony that statistically ruins lives

i guess it will be interesting to see how assets are distributed in a divorce court devoid of the typical "man vs woman" bullshit
                          Last edited by jalopi; 06-28-2015, 07:35 PM.

Comment

based on all these new supreme court rulings and since i am in san francisco today, we went downtown to see the gay pride celebration. all i can say is that i saw a few things i cannot unsee. holy crap! i would suppose i saw enough sausages to last a lifetime or two.

otherwise i will say that i feel like i experienced a celebration of history in the making today. probably about like rosa parks and mlk felt in the 60's.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

yeah, but it shouldn't be that way, it's not 1960 anymore. it's the same reason why the military shouldn't offer so many bonuses to their soldiers/officers for marrying a broad and knocking her up - the benefits are far outweighed by the costs. yeah, you might make a little bit more money and be able to stay outside of the barracks in the short term, but kids are fuckin expensive. and the broad you married, essentially on the spur of a moment, for monetary and domestic reasons? what could go wrong there? aside from how she's definitely batshit fucking crazy, probably everything

i have no idea why so many gays have been fighting for marriage as bad as they have, the law was practically an out for committing to the fucking shitshow that marriage is.

if anything, as a society, we need to be pushing away from this archaic ceremony that statistically ruins lives

i guess it will be interesting to see how assets are distributed in a divorce court devoid of the typical "man vs woman" bullshit
                              I totally agree with you, but in a kind of sad way.
                              call me old fashion, but I believe marriage is supposed to be something "more" , but we Americans messed it up and turned it into a long term business deal.
                              I say let em marry each other though. everyone should be able to do what they like, so long as they handle their shit correctly and not try to tell my kids in school it's ok to be like them.

Comment

Knew it.

Gay.
                                -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
                                Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

Working...
                                X