Originally posted by turge View Post

Omfg hahahahhahahahhahahhahhahahhhahhahahahhahaah

Comment

Han Solo dies

Yes he does.

Comment

Originally posted by ButtJuice View Post
        As a life long Star Wars fan, I thought it was a huge disappointment.
        You wanted the George Lucas Special Edition eh?

Comment

You wanted the George Lucas Special Edition eh?

o man LMFAO

Comment

my wife and i went to see it last night with the daughter and boyfriend. i will say it was a good movie, but to me it was about 85% a rehash of the highlights of the first 3 movies. i just have a difficult time seeing the allure. don't get me wrong, i loved star wars and empire strikes back. i just feel like you could watch those two and be done with it.
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
              my wife and i went to see it last night with the daughter and boyfriend. i will say it was a good movie, but to me it was about 85% a rehash of the highlights of the first 3 movies. i just have a difficult time seeing the allure. don't get me wrong, i loved star wars and empire strikes back. i just feel like you could watch those two and be done with it.
              I'm sure once 8 and 9 come out they're will be more to offer than 1-6 did.

or it could be just a complete repeat of 4-6 LOL

Comment

I dug it, it's setting up for more cool twists and turns in the next ones. I like how it mirrored Episode IV, but with more. Dialogue was better than pretty much the rest of the movies, and it still felt right to me. Yes, it felt like JJ, for sure, but that's not a bad thing.

Kylo Ren... more like Cry-Lo-Ren amirite? I like where he may end up, but as him being the only one carrying a red lightsaber, I wanted something more evil, something more in control. That'll come later I'm sure. Ya know how he has no mo' feels, or maybe he'll regain some light? We'll see.

Biggest regret. Captain Phasma - Gwendoline Christie, completely wasted character in this one. Looked badass, but didn't do anything badass, was actually not at all a badass in this. Hopefully she's in the next one and gets some sort of badass scenes.

The new main cast can definitely carry it, I'm looking forward to what's next.
                Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
                  I dug it, it's setting up for more cool twists and turns in the next ones. I like how it mirrored Episode IV, but with more. Dialogue was better than pretty much the rest of the movies, and it still felt right to me. Yes, it felt like JJ, for sure, but that's not a bad thing.

Kylo Ren... more like Cry-Lo-Ren amirite? I like where he may end up, but as him being the only one carrying a red lightsaber, I wanted something more evil, something more in control. That'll come later I'm sure. Ya know how he has no mo' feels, or maybe he'll regain some light? We'll see.

Biggest regret. Captain Phasma - Gwendoline Christie, completely wasted character in this one. Looked badass, but didn't do anything badass, was actually not at all a badass in this. Hopefully she's in the next one and gets some sort of badass scenes.

The new main cast can definitely carry it, I'm looking forward to what's next.

I agree with you on phasma.

I like Kylo, all the previous darkside leaders have hardly showed any remorse or emotion, apart from vader and only at the end of his life. that's exactly why I like kylo the most thus far, he shows more than just an evil front, shows he doesn't have everything under control. that and his saber/mask combo is the most bad ass set up.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                    to me it was about 85% a rehash of the highlights of the first 3 movies.
                    Yeah, this is how I felt after watching, along with a massive migraine from the 3D for some reason.

They seemed to play it very safe with everything, so there weren't any huge shockers, other than Han Solo's death, which was pretty small and you could see it coming a mile away.
                    Originally posted by priapism
                    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                    Originally posted by shameson
                    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Ok, I know I'm not crazy but I could have sworn I heard Leia and Han Solo refer Luke Skywalker as their son. I asked my son after the movie and he heard it too, but it makes know sense. I asked my older son that went the day before me and he heard the reference also. Did anyone else notice? The conversation took place with Leia and Solo when Leia mentioned "go get your son", I'm sure I heard her say skywalker at one point.
                      Did anyone else notice this?

And also, does FN being able to ignite the light saber make him a Jedi? I'm not a Star Wars nerd but I do love the movies and was old enough to remember going to see Star Wars back in 1977, yeah I'm that old.
                      Last edited by graveshaker; 12-21-2015, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Leia is Luke's brother, how could he be her son?

And anyone can "ignite" a lightsaber, you don't have to be a Jedi. They just turn on with a button or something. Han turns on Luke's saber in Return when he slices open the Tauntaun with it.

Comment

Pretty sure she was referring to Kylo Ren

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewBird View Post
                            Leia is Luke's brother, how could he be her son?

And anyone can "ignite" a lightsaber, you don't have to be a Jedi. They just turn on with a button or something. Han turns on Luke's saber in Return when he slices open the Tauntaun with it.
                            I'm aware they are siblings, but I thought I heard her mention luke as Han Solo son. It doesn't make any sense what so ever, It's just one of those weird things I thought I heard. Good call on light saber, I forgot about Solo cutting open the beast.

Comment

Yeah that scene they were definitely referring to Kylo as there son.

Comment

They said Ben, as in Ben Solo. To confuse things, he was originally Ben Skywalker in the Star Wars universe. Disney gonna Disney.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Working...
                                X