X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Varg, which dash cam do you use? I've been eyeing them for a while

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

I love my GoPro, and have considered hard wiring it and setting it up to record on a loop.

That said, Garmin makes some nice ones with GPS that will do a time and speed stamp, which I imagine could greatly help, or hurt you in court.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Ouch, Hopefully you get back together without breaking the bank..

Comment

Damn, man. Nice display of vigilante justice. Stupid thing to do, but if it was my friends car, I would've done my best to get a plate # as well. Best of luck in getting that repaired, though! She's a beauty! :)
          88 325i Cabrio
          04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
            Varg, which dash cam do you use? I've been eyeing them for a while
            I'm using a mini 0805. I like it, don't have any sample footage to show at the moment.

IG @turbovarg
            '91 318is, M20 turbo
            [CoTM: 4-18]
            '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
            - updated 3-17

Comment

I would suggest to let his insurance company offer a figure for the car. If they don't salvage it, see if what they are offering is enough to cover brand new replacement part for your car. If it does not, fight tooth and nail to get every penny out of them. Did you get hurt at all? Any whiplash or neck pain? That all counts as well.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
              Originally posted by scabzzzz
              I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
              1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
              2002 325i - DD
              2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                I'm using a mini 0805. I like it, don't have any sample footage to show at the moment.

If you can get some let me see maybe I'll get that one.

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
                  I would suggest to let his insurance company offer a figure for the car. If they don't salvage it, see if what they are offering is enough to cover brand new replacement part for your car. If it does not, fight tooth and nail to get every penny out of them. Did you get hurt at all? Any whiplash or neck pain? That all counts as well.

Yes I do have pain because when he hit me it threw me to the left and my head hit the B pillar and I did have a massive headache and still have neck pain. But I have already attended first treatment at the chiropractor. :)

Comment

Originally posted by fight4life28 View Post
                    Ouch, Hopefully you get back together without breaking the bank..

Yea hopefully. I don't have any intention of letting my poor Emma (e30) go to the junker don't think insurance will give me more than couple hundred bucks and it most likely is totaled because my e36 got totaled because the back bumper beam broke along with the he styrofoam.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                      Damn, man. Nice display of vigilante justice. Stupid thing to do, but if it was my friends car, I would've done my best to get a plate # as well. Best of luck in getting that repaired, though! She's a beauty! :)

Thank you my friend. My intentions are to get the whole car repainted along with some goodies if all goes well but let's hope this thread turns into a build one ;)

Comment

Well it was fun when it lasted.............:(

Oh and here is a picture of the first accident which also took place in April last year

[emoji37]
                        Basically the radiator core support was pushed back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by staysideways View Post
                          Oh and here is a picture of the first accident which also took place in April last year

[emoji37]
                          Basically the radiator core support was pushed back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Jesus, man. How'd you do that?
                          88 325i Cabrio
                          04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                            Jesus, man. How'd you do that?

Brakes stopped working while I got brake checked.

Comment

Car suicide for not living up to the M badge forced upon it.
                              No E30 Club
                              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                                Car suicide for not living up to the M badge forced upon it.

Lol I just hate the plain grill it needs something there

Comment

Working...
                                X