Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100k and counting rap contest! Please watch my buddies video submission!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100k and counting rap contest! Please watch my buddies video submission!

My official video for the Dansonn Beats, [100k & Counting Contest]!Lyric video done by: Lyricvids.com

meh
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

sounds like mac miller - pre puberty. so mac miller.

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        meh
        If you watched it thats good enough for me i dont care if u like it or not

Comment

i'm going to abstain. yawn.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Bleh, average, not inventive, not worth the time it took to listen to parts of it. If I ever thumbed videos this one would get a down as we don't need more average "rappers."

Comment

Originally posted by DaWildBeast View Post
              If you watched it thats good enough for me i dont care if u like it or not
              it had ~100 views, I hope thats not what it takes to win
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                Bleh, average, not inventive, not worth the time it took to listen to parts of it. If I ever thumbed videos this one would get a down as we don't need more average "rappers."
                average is better than when he started that means he is making progression thanks for the feedback

Comment

average is better than when he started that means he is making progression thanks for the feedback
                  I'm an average baseball player, but what does that mean? Maybe I could've played in an affiliate league if I'd worked hard, but what's the point?

We should really pursue our real talents, whatever they are, but I don't feel that your friend (you in disguise?) has enough originality or out & out skill to make himself a career out of this.

Comment

Figuring out your real talents takes a lot of time and work. And luck.
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                      I'm an average baseball player, but what does that mean? Maybe I could've played in an affiliate league if I'd worked hard, but what's the point?

We should really pursue our real talents, whatever they are, but I don't feel that your friend (you in disguise?) has enough originality or out & out skill to make himself a career out of this.
                      LoL nope I cannot rhyme for the life of me and don't have a voice at all lol.
                      Im just trying to help my friend out don't know why you gotta assume shit.
                      When you started with cars did you know anything? When you started math were you good at it? After a while you can get better at things he has come a long way. Sorry that you can only just be average because clearly if you dont try thats all you ever will be.

Comment

LoL . Sorry that you can only just be average because clearly if you dont try thats all you ever will be.
                        why do you have to be like this? thats just mean.

p.s: except for the fact your friend sucks dirty donkey buttholes, he probably has a real future
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                          why do you have to be like this? thats just mean.

p.s: except for the fact your friend sucks dirty donkey buttholes, he probably has a real future
                          lol we need likes and dislikes on r3v just to see how many people really hate me

Comment

lol we need likes and dislikes on r3v just to see how many people really hate me
                            No one hates you.

If this is your buddy's hobby, cool. If he thinks he can make a living for himself, possibly support a family, and retire on his rap skills, don't encourage him. I think that's what roguetoaster is saying.
                            I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Working...
                            X