I'm developing a car maintenance app, need a name for it
Collapse
X
-
-
I think Car Maintenance App makes it clear what it does, and also helps with search. Brand the company, not the product (this is a solutions marketing discipline that is lost on a lot of folks or may be unnecessary if you already have mindshare and / or market share).Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Yep. Wrenchr is pretty good. Nice job. Revr could mean just revving your engine and maybe destroying it, but Wrenchr really conveys a mental image of working on a car.
The app would be free if it gets to that point. So 10% of $0 sound good to you? Haha.Leave a comment:
-
-
Wrenchr. Garagity. Toolist. Meh, I'm terrible at naming things.
So whoever comes up with the name you go with gets 10% in founders shares right?? ;)Leave a comment:
-


Leave a comment: