This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So did I, so I bought another one ;) haha

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post

I am in the camp that Ferraris are red. If it is any other color...it is not a Ferrari.

Righhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht

Originally posted by HarryPotter
      not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
      Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
        From two weekends ago (19th). Awesome trip with a lot of rigs. Went up yesterday too, different location. Still lovin CO.... Sleeve, rebuttal? lol
        http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...m/94b50f58.jpg

Let me do some digging around and see what I can find that I have not posted up yet ;)

Been posted before but since its vehicle related this one will work

Last edited by mrsleeve; 08-30-2011, 03:24 PM.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Comment

uhnnnnnnnbnggggnnhhnnnnggggggg awesome.
            Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
              From two weekends ago (19th). Awesome trip with a lot of rigs. Went up yesterday too, different location. Still lovin CO.... Sleeve, rebuttal? lol
              Sweet Cherokee, I am half thinking about selling my YJ and going Cherokee or Grand Cherokee.
              Originally Posted by ACMF74
              i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

fuuuccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

not my 914 tho

“There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Pac1373 View Post
                  Sweet Cherokee, I am half thinking about selling my YJ and going Cherokee or Grand Cherokee.
                  I had a YJ first, not as big as the XJ, but it was fun.. Then I bought this.... BLOWS away the Wrangler..... I don't see any reason to ever want a Wrangler again unless it's an Unlimited.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                  Originally posted by DTM190
                  "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post

not my 914 tho

Where was this taken? And did it have RA1's on it?? It looks a lot like one that I Autocross with. The car is beautiful if it's the same...

Comment

gig harbor and don't know bout the shoes
                      clean car tho
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
                          Righhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht

[img][/img]

[img][/img]
                          Those are supposed to be red, they just came out albino. Can't help it. It's a genetic disorder.
                          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post

not my 914 tho

I saw this guy break his pan on that Huge speed bump right at the entrance to the Saloon/Blimpies/DQ parking lot.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Originally posted by Jparkr View Post
                              I saw this guy break his pan on that Huge speed bump right at the entrance to the Saloon/Blimpies/DQ parking lot.
                              Oil pan?? Since when did 914's have oil pans... did he crack the entire engine??

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                                X