No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love saying "bollocks." It's like, the English work that forces you to speak with an English accent.
    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Found this while browsing the web. Thought Id share it with you guys.
      Attached Files
      Basaltblau 318i (Sold) Dammit do I miss these cars... Someone sell me one!

2011 VW GTI 6 speed

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
        Showed this pic to a friend and this was his comment;
        "WTF. LS1 swap, turn it into a drift car and enrage purists of every continent."

Comment

That poor S13...

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

ls1 swap would make that car amazing.

piss off the german, japanese, and american purists in one fell swoop.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

The whole pissing off purists thing is stupid. Do people that say it really think some there's some classic bmw purist sitting on his computer all pissed off and having a fit because of what you did to your car? I bet an actual purist would just look at it, think "haha what an idiot", post a snide remark, and move on and not think much about it.

Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                my feedback thread

Comment

New Viper looks amazing.
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                  You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by VinniE30 View Post
                    The whole pissing off purists thing is stupid. Do people that say it really think some there's some classic bmw purist sitting on his computer all pissed off and having a fit because of what you did to your car? I bet an actual purist would just look at it, think "haha what an idiot", post a snide remark, and move on and not think much about it.
                    You have never posted on r/bmw...

Comment

+1

Is this the r/bmw guys you speak of?

Originally posted by Matt-B
                      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Dont spoil my fun!

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Video:

The new tail light design is cool but the front just reminds me too much of a 599 or corvette.

I was hoping for this:

Oh ya and the interior

Comment

Originally posted by Neil1138 View Post
                            You have never posted on r/bmw...
                            haha funny you say that, I actually do. I saw your post on there recently too.:)
                            Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

the taillights look cool because they took them off an aston martin.
                              AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by otto325e View Post
                                Video:

The new tail light design is cool but the front just reminds me too much of a 599 or corvette.
                                This is what happens when wind tunnels design cars, instead of an artists eye. They all start looking the same, because that is the most efficient shape.

Comment

Working...
                                X