No announcement yet.

Let's see your scale models.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a late model 325is e30 kit / e30 m3 kit and a Hartge e34 kit. I also have a group5 Orange Jager e21 and 2 BTCC 320i e36 kits as well.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Progress on the AMX, May get finished this weekend Crappy cell phone picture. used PPG paint and is the correct Glen Green met.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Some nice models! The wiring in the engine bay of that Dart... is that custom or did the kit come with that? I've never bought a kit with wiring

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
          Some nice models! The wiring in the engine bay of that Dart... is that custom or did the kit come with that? I've never bought a kit with wiring
          Thanks! The distributor is a prewired unit (aftermarket) Although I have since bought yellow wire so I can make my own. The wire going to the ignition box I used 30 gauge wrapping wire and bead wire from a craft store. The battery cables are wire from a telephone landline. I also used the phone wire as plug wires in the AMX since its a larger scale (1/20) and the bead wire along the firewall and fenderwells.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Wild! Have you messed with putting LEDs in the headlights? That would make a fun project

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
              Wild! Have you messed with putting LEDs in the headlights? That would make a fun project
              I did two models with LED. One is in post #240

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Oh didn't even notice the first time thru. Cool! Looks good!

Comment

Look what came in the mail!!! I'll get better pictures tomorrow.
                  Attached Files

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                    Look what came in the mail!!! I'll get better pictures tomorrow.
                    Sweet, looking forward to seeing what you do with it.
                    This thread always reminds that I need to build all of the old kits I have, Thanks for the motivation
                    sigpic
                    1991 318is x 2 .

Comment

Nice! I look forward to seeing it finished.

I've started following a bunch of gunpla and wh40k builders on instagram. It just serves to remind me how I have absolutely 0 artistic skill or talent. Kinda depressing.

Comment

Whats your instagram name i might be following you. Mine is quk_bmer. I post alot of models i'm building on there.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Asking about mine or squids? Mines corvair_140hp

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

I don't post any models on mine because I'm far too much of an amerature, but it's @sssquid

Comment

Mine also came in the mail the other day. Took just over a week to show up. I have no supplies or anything so Ill start getting them and will probably start the model in January. I also am a noob when it comes to models so I dont expect it to look that good.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Let's see your scale models.

Just started building models again after this thread popped up haha.

Building this now

And just ordered this after researching on it. I wanna build a complete engine. This is an m30 so it should be fun.
                                Last edited by ThatOneEuroE30; 12-04-2016, 09:36 AM.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Working...
                                X