No announcement yet.

"The guy with the BMW cant park for $#!+"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks more like two and in that neighborhood I bet very few people need to park on the street.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

I take 4 spots in my old man's 545i, when the space is available. All the way at the back. It's called "Porsche Parking."

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
        That looks more like two and in that neighborhood I bet very few people need to park on the street.
        I was parked across a carport with 7 spaces in a row and was blocking 5 of them when I left L.A., Thanks for your input though.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Anyone who has driven a combination like that (truck + trailer) will understand a less than perfect/easy out parking job.
          Slicktop City!

Comment

Comparing moving trucks to a small m3 is not a fair comparison.

I still find it fucking hilarious that he took up two spots, then got miffed when someone called him on it.
            Back to my roots

Comment

Working...
            X