"The guy with the BMW cant park for $#!+"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
    So you mean you actually took up 2 seperate parking spaces ?
    I cannot tell a lie. I did take up 2 spaces. Unless I can park between 2 cars that have seriously high price tags or get an edge spot, I either park in the back 40, or take 2 spaces

edit: Only in the M3. I will park the 325 or Land Cruiser anywhere without one concern. :D

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
    You seriously can't defend someone making a comment on that move , British car or not . :D

No , but seriously even if it was way out , surely you can understand someone making a remark about it .
    A remark, cool. But the ignorance, saying that I can't park, and a general slam on BMW owners in general... not cool.

:)
    Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
    That Guy.
    03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

The apptitude requirements of fast food employment are severely lacking as of late.
      '89 325is S50 Track Montser
      '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

ha ha thats nothing, you should see how i park my M3. way WAY far from the store entrace and away from any other vehicles, unless im around a e60 M5 and a e46 Competition Package M3.. yup it happened once on base here.

Comment

I always take the end space and park on the moon if necessary.

I learned a long time ago taking up two spaces is a bad idea when I parked my new 96 300ZXTT at the far end of the Forum parking lot WAAAAY away from the entrance.

I inadvertantly parked across two spaces (front to back) and came back to find a kotex on my windshield and multiple nasty remarks written in lipstick on the windows. (the Ranger sticker on the bumper did not help) nor did the fact that they routed the Kings that night.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Seriously, I dont care what your driving, if you take up two spaces your just being a dick. Your just asking for your car to get fucked with. Your lucky you just got some comment.
            Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
              EXCUSE me?

I suggest you rephrase that statement and FUCKING QUICK.
              What? Did I say something wrong?
              Originally posted by cabriodster87
              "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
              Originally posted by Kershaw
              i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Don't mind Josh, he's sensitive :)

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                  Don't mind Josh, he's sensitive :)
                  Ya, I didn't mean anything by it. Just they usually drive crappy cars and they are mad that the can't have a sweet ///m like his so they talk shit about it. Thats all:D
                  "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."

Comment

Well, his statement did seem kinda "all encompassing". I could see where someone would get offended.

Taking up two spots? Yeah, no problem, but it better be on the moon.
                    I can understand your concern, I had a brand new Touareg for a freakin' week and a half and someone doored the shit out of it. I was so hot. We had a Focus before that for almost 3 years, and it was never touched...
                    I remember I would see cars parked like that close to the store or whatever, and go out of my way to get my POS, rusty '79 Suburban as close as I could to it. I would fit my truck in there with a shoehorn even if it took 15 minutes. (I would NEVER touch the car, though... you just don't mess with other peoples stuff)
                    Just do it in the back row, but don't even think about it if there's a premium for parking, you're asking for trouble.
                    Slicktop City!

Comment

Moral of the story: When you have two other cars you don't care about, don't take the M3 to Taco Bell. Better yet, don't go to Taco Bell.
                      "Look at that jerk taking up two spaces right in front - would you like extra E-Coli with that, Sir?"

Comment

Originally posted by 1991 318is View Post
                        Moral of the story: When you have two other cars you don't care about, don't take the M3 to Taco Bell. Better yet, don't go to Taco Bell.
                        "Look at that jerk taking up two spaces right in front - would you like extra E-Coli with that, Sir?"
                        True. I would only drive my e30 ///m for fun and not park it anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike325 View Post
                          True. I would only drive my e30 ///m for fun and not park it anywhere.
                          I drove it to work yesterday, it needed a headlight. :(
                          Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
                          That Guy.
                          03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike325 View Post
                            Ya, I didn't mean anything by it. Just they usually drive crappy cars and they are mad that the can't have a sweet ///m like his so they talk shit about it. Thats all:D

You must not have very many "Fucking Mexicans" where you live. You know you are very far over the line with a statement like that. If you need to be explained why, there's no amount of explaining that will get you to figure it out.

What you drive isn't anything compared to what kind of person you are. My family has a lot of Spanish content genetically, and I know a load of Hispanic people. They are awesome exactly as they are, and I would rather hang all day with them than a guy who dumps them all in the same catagory.
                            Believe it or not, what they would choose as their favorite car more than likely would never be a BMW. So if you want to call all "Fucking Mexicans" haters because they don't have it as good as most whites, feel free to live your own lie. You probably don't know that without these same people, and the fact that they are basically taken advantage of, that produce and a lot of other goods you buy would be astronomically expensive if you had to pay a white man a living wage to do a lot of the jobs these people are willing to do. If you personally were dealt the hand in life that a lot of these people are, I wonder how you would manage? Most Mexicans where I live are borderline poverty level, but are some of the happiest people I know. They might own 3 shirts, but if you need one, they'de give it to you. A lot of them have a heart of gold, and I'm nearly ashamed when I moan about not having the money to go to Quest to watch the Seahawks. They can't afford the cost of gas to get to Seattle, let alone the tickets.
                            Also, my sis and her husband run an orphanage in MX, just on the other side of the border w/ Arizona. You would be amazed at the stories they can tell of how hard life is. Once again, you'd be amazed at what 'bad' is in their life vs. 'bad' in your life.

Contrary to what you probably think, not everybody want to be white.

I am trying to be a nice as I can, but you sound like a bigot.

Would you walk up to a person you know who has a Hispanic background and just call them a "Fucking Mexican"? - I'm guessing not, so then why would it be cool to type it on the internet?

Sorry to hi-jack your thread Joe.

Even Joe knows how easy it is to get along with me, and you have me fairly pissed that you think it's perfectly OK to type that crap. You must live in a world waaay different than mine.

I'm not butthurt or anything, but you just hit a subject that is a real hot spot to me - you really don't know how good you have it in life until you hear or experience what life is like for some of these folks.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

I'm not even sure where the hispanic comment came from. Just because Joe happened to be at Taco Bell??? I'm not Mexican and I eat there....rarely but I do....

I really don't mind people taking up two spots as long as there is plenty of parking spaces.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

^ I hear what you are saying Linus and I am sorry for writing it. I did not realize that it would be a hot button issue for everyone and I understand why it has affected every one like it did. I also understand what you said, Linus. Living in Framingham, more than half of our population is Brazilian (actually most of MA is) as well as some Mexican and Puerto Rican. Actually, a few good friends are of that background. I too see all the hard work that these men and women go through to make a good living for themselfs and I am amazed at how well they do with the little that they have.

I am not a bigot, just wanted to say that. Again, I am sorry that this affended anyone. That was not my intent.

Comment

Working...
                                X