Guess the final price, win 20 dollars via paypal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AndrewBird
    replied
    $18,395 ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • trashcop 80s 80s
    replied
    16439.23

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    1,192,464 Dinars.

    Make sure to advertise it here: http://www.gaywheels.com/

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    11,001

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    $19,243.40

    Leave a comment:


  • redbull 325is
    replied
    20k

    Leave a comment:


  • 2002maniac
    replied
    13,750

    Leave a comment:


  • equate975
    replied
    15,125

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    $18,250.

    Leave a comment:


  • parkerbink
    replied
    I love your avitar everytime I see it I have to say turtle turtle.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied
    12.9k

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Just because its on Ebay I will say $25K

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    yes its gods country. this is my car im selling if thats what you mean. i didnt just pick a random ad. i bought it running poorly and fixed it to flip it
    in my opinion;

    fixing it UP for profit = no good
    fixing it for profie = a-okay

    good luck with the auction though!

    Leave a comment:


  • Schneider325
    replied
    19k

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Carufel
    replied
    $15,828.00

    Leave a comment:

Working...