seafoam as prank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seafoam as prank?

So my roommate has this really shitty 94 corolla he doesnt take care of at all. it probably has 165k miles on it. maybe he's changed the oil 5 times, i don't even know.

any harm in sucking up a bottle of seafoam into the engine then turning it off until he gets in it next and starts smoking up the neighborhood?

sounds like it would help it.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
    @Zakspeed_US

Comment

just put it in his gas tank.

Comment

It won't smoke if it's in the tank, unless you put a TON of seafoam down there...
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

sounds like fun to me!

Doing something M50 related? -> http://www.addissimo.com
          On Myspace? ->http://groups.myspace.com/r3vlimited
          BF2142 SN = BillyGoose

Comment

Do it, that stuff is way fun. Especially when you're at a stoplight with a cop next to you and your car is filling up the intersection haha

Comment

lol, maybe he will do something to help that poor little corolla.

Comment

i wouldnt suggest it. it will be funny but anything and everything that goes wrong with the car from now till eternity will become your fault because of the "shit you put in the tank" . he sounds like a tool and will blame you for everything from flat tires to rotted out exhaust systems
                We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

do it, just don't tell him. It will be fun to see if he says anything about it. "man my car was smoking like a bitch, then it fixed itself!!!!"
                  Originally posted by KingB
                  Scratch my back and I buy a prostitute for you, to rub your balls. HAHA now thats some funny shit.

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                    i wouldnt suggest it. it will be funny but anything and everything that goes wrong with the car from now till eternity will become your fault because of the "shit you put in the tank" . he sounds like a tool and will blame you for everything from flat tires to rotted out exhaust systems
                    Pretty much. I could see this going bad and the guy being without a car and royally pissed at you.
                    Im now E30less.
                    sigpic

Comment

If I had a POS and it did that, I would immediately begin doing illegal and dangerous maneuvers with the vehicle as a last minute attempt to have fun before it's final death. If I tried to clime a tree with my 94 corolla and found out it was fine, just had some sea foam in it, I'd be pissed. Then again, if I had a 94 corolla I'd be pissed.
                      85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                      e30 restoration and V8 swap
                      24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Originally posted by JGood View Post
                        Then again, if I had a 94 corolla I'd be pissed.
                        Bhlahhhhhh
                        Originally posted by Matt-B
                        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by JGood View Post
                          Then again, if I had a 94 corolla I'd be pissed.
                          i told him something like this one day, he wasn't amused.

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                            very good answer, good perspective. I don't think I will do it, he is a douche bag. I have lived at this condo with him since october 2006 and the car has not been washed ONE time. It is disgusting to ride in, the interior windows are fogged up with some slimey substance, a mixture of coolant from a slightly leaker heater core, shed skin cells, and dust.

Comment

Originally posted by ptownTSI View Post
                              very good answer, good perspective. I don't think I will do it, he is a douche bag. I have lived at this condo with him since october 2006 and the car has not been washed ONE time. It is disgusting to ride in, the interior windows are fogged up with some slimey substance, a mixture of coolant from a slightly leaker heater core, shed skin cells, and dust.

fuck that. screw putting seafoam in the car, blow that nasty piece of shit up.

Comment

Working...
                              X