this girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ender. View Post
    Or be a man already and stick it in her .
    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mudflaps View Post
      i have no need to prove myself here.
      yet you tried with all your might in your last post and failed. not everyone on this board is stupid. the fact you need to try and convince us of your great looks and mad women skills tells me you have neither. eat an unconvincing dick
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
        eat an unconvincing dick

Dear Sir,

this type of phraseology has been copyrighted, you continue to willingly and knowingly violate this copyright, which will not be tolerated.

my attorneys will be in touch unless you comply with the aforementioned cease and desist order- OR just Paypal the 0.10 cents per use to me within the next 2 minutes.

Sincerely,

Jocon Mibigdeek, ESQ

Comment

yet you tried with all your might in your last post and failed. not everyone on this board is stupid. the fact you need to try and convince us of your great looks and mad women skills tells me you have neither. eat an unconvincing dick
          never did i try to convince anyone of anything.

the kid asked how to land "this girl". I gave him my opinion. I didnt say I look good, I said decent to good looking helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigmaster View Post
            Dear Sir,

this type of phraseology has been copyrighted, you continue to willingly and knowingly violate this copyright, which will not be tolerated.

my attorneys will be in touch unless you comply with the aforementioned cease and desist order- OR just Paypal the 0.10 cents per use to me within the next 2 minutes.

Sincerely,

Jocon Mibigdeek, ESQ
            listen cock grab. i coined the phrase EAT A DICK and then went on to add the appropriate eat a ______________ dick and it has swept the internet ..
            you will paypal me .20 cents now just for principal and if i ever see you using this term anywhere on the internet blunt tech arsenal of legal advisors will come down on you like like a pack of bic razors on deagles moustache

eat a threatening dick
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

blunt tech arsenal of legal advisors will come down on you like like a pack of bic razors on deagles moustache
              HAHAHA This completely made me LOL. Now I have others staring at me wondering wtf is so funny about the work I am doing... thanks.

Keep on Keepin' on.

Comment

Dude, can we get OP banned?

Comment

Originally posted by Rigmaster View Post
                  attn Mods:

Please change the name of this board to:

"R3VLimited-

THE place to come for dating advice from broke ass hard dick kids living in mom and dad's basement."

That is all.

You really could. Never before have I seen a lame post like that get so many replies in less than 12 hours!

Comment

Originally posted by browntown View Post
                    you mean all women?
                    my point exactly

Comment

I'm grandpa here I'm 40 :p

Ok, I think women don't change with times, spend big around her, get one of her girl friends to go out with you and give her the time of her life, whatever she likes, act like a decent guy, not a jerk, all women tell and grade guys, she'll come to you...

Definition of acting decent: Listen to all their bullshit, let them think they are smart, let them think you care, make believe you relate to them as human beings, once they swallow the bait, you decide what you do.

But, too many guy friends.... makes me wonder.

Comment

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
                          You really could. Never before have I seen a lame post like that get so many replies in less than 12 hours!

heres the reply to end this post..
                          -i was drunk and unfortunately bored
                          -i was seein how weird of replies i got
                          -i could care less about this girl i just thouhgt itd be a good off-topic

so this thread has gone too long and needs to go ahead and :blowup:

thanks for all the replies it was fun hehe

Comment

Lock thread and ban

/shit_thread

Comment

Working...
                            X