X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No no, I wanna shoot him.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
      I'm not expecting cheap, but at the same time I don't have 2k to drop into a built custom. I was looking to build one up myself so I can spread the cost out over time and get exactly what I want. Of course I would have to send it out for certain things, but that would all happen as money allows.

In a nutshell I was looking at colt commander and officers ACP models and I want a hybrid. I want the officer slide and 3.5" barrel on the commander frame, similar to the colt night officer and a few other models, retaining the extra grip and capacity. If it all doesn't work out that way I am probably going to settle on a new Colt 1991 commander or clapped out old officers ACP.

Ya that is a tough to fill. The only way to keep the capacity on new production guns are the para double stacked mags. Those old colts are pretty pricey.
      84 318I Delphin RIP
      87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
      89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
        Use a 380:)
        84 318I Delphin RIP
        87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
        89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Tomahawk.

Comment

You throw that.

Comment

You throw that.
              Tomahawk gun.

Comment

I think you're onto something here.

Comment

22 cal

fun to watch him in pain

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    I carry a full size sig 220 8+1 man but yeah I think there are some new polymer framed new guns out there that hold 10+1 just cant remember who makes them I think cz was one.

but still if you cant get it done with that you have way bigger problems than a side should used for.
                    The new glocks and xd's I think carry 13 or more but they are bulky.

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      I carry a full size sig 220 8+1 man but yeah I think there are some new polymer framed new guns out there that hold 10+1 just cant remember who makes them I think cz was one.

but still if you cant get it done with that you have way bigger problems than a side should used for.
                      HK45 is a 10+1
                      Originally posted by george graves
                      If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                        The new glocks and xd's I think carry 13 or more but they are bulky.
                        The Glock 21sf holds 13+1 and I think it is pretty manageable even with smaller hands. My opinion is biased though as I really like Glocks.

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                          Ban for 2012? I dont think it will happen but here is the article.

http://nationalgunrights.org/blog/?p=359#more-359
                          All your gun are belong to us
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                            I will be getting a full size Jericho. Thanks for the input.
                            I own a Jericho and love it.

I have the original Jericho made by IMI and I LOVE IT! Never had a problem and its had 2 bijilllion rounds through it. The polygonal bore is still minty fresh too.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                            ~ John Adams ~

Comment

I want that Jericho REALLY BAD. Definately want the IMI. What size rounds? The only thing that sucks is that KBI went under.
                              Last edited by Holland; 02-03-2010, 07:28 PM.
                              1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                              You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                                I own a Jericho and love it.

I have the original Jericho made by IMI and I LOVE IT! Never had a problem and its had 2 bijilllion rounds through it. The polygonal bore is still minty fresh too.

What rail system is that nike? and what barrel? How do you like it?

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X