Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
    I will sell you my sig for the right price.
    Your shitting me the 220 or 229???

How much
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      Your shitting me the 220 or 229???

How much
      The 220 with the holster. Send me an offer if you want it. I have my eye on something else right now :)

O and its low round count too.
      Last edited by e30s52; 02-08-2010, 08:28 PM.

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Yeah, how much?

Comment

The 220 with the holster. Send me an offer if you want it. I have my eye on something else right now :)

O and its low round count too.
          Oh your killing me here, I really dont need another one. I have to ask the little woman if she wants a 220 or not. shes been using the redhawk

what are you eye fucking now

OH shit I will defer to farbin, he needs a good pistol to start off with before I need another one
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            Yeah, how much?
            I have seen them go from 500-900. Mine is great condition.

Oh your killing me here, I really dont need another one. I have to ask the little woman if she wants a 220 or not. shes been using the redhawk

what are you eye fucking now

OH shit I will defer to farbin, he needs a good pistol to start off with before I need another one
            O the FN five seven again. I shot one yesterday and also last month. Its a great gun and fun to shoot. Also looking at the Glock 23. I know I will come back to the sig though so if I dont get what I want for it then that is just fine by me.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Isn't 5.7 ammo pricey, I mean too pricey to make it a fun gun...???

Comment

5.7x28 is really not that much more than any good 45 or 357mag ammo, just harder to find. I know where there is 8k rounds of it sitting right now.

William Pitt-

Comment

Trust me, when you get to shoot one you will see. I do love my .45 though so I dont know. I am kinda up in the air about selling it. My girlfriend is telling me not to lol.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Trust me, when you get to shoot one you will see. I do love my .45 though so I dont know. I am kinda up in the air about selling it. My girlfriend is telling me not to lol.
                    Guy that runs a little gun shop at home that dose mostly reloading shit, uses a 5.7 as his carry gun, and loves it.

Yeah I have not shot one yet, but from what I have seen it looks like a good solid weapon, when and if you get it, see if you can scrounge up some ammo with the code SS109 on it. Thats supposedly the A.P./B.A. defeating High Velocity shit, that is no longer being manufactured for consumer sale, but it still can be found out there. Kinda like the old Winchester Black Talons

William Pitt-

Comment

Guy that runs a little gun shop at home that dose mostly reloading shit, uses a 5.7 as his carry gun, and loves it.

Yeah I have not shot one yet, but from what I have seen it looks like a good solid weapon, when and if you get it, see if you can scrounge up some ammo with the code SS109 on it. Thats supposedly the A.P./B.A. defeating High Velocity shit, that is no longer being manufactured for consumer sale, but it still can be found out there. Kinda like the old Winchester Black Talons
                      Thanks for the heads up. I found some black talons yesterday for a .44 He wanted 60 or 80 bucks for 20 rounds I think.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I found some black talons yesterday for a .44 He wanted 60 or 80 bucks for 20 rounds I think.
                        yup that sounds about right, maybe a little low for 44. You see the feds outlawed production a number of years ago, for us mortals because they are too deadly. all though Winchester makes the JTS LEO round that we can buy if you can find it. JTS (slang)= Just The Same, same exact round just with out the black coating

William Pitt-

Comment

I am selling my sig p220 with low round count for 775. Comes with blue case, 3 mags, a grip, and two holsters that share the same mounting bracket.

PM me if you interested or have something you might want to trade.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Pictures? ^^^

Have you tried posting it on Seattleguns.net? If I remember correctly you are a member there right?

Regarding the FN 5.7; I have yet to shoot one but I think the concept/ammo/capacity is awesome. I have however shot my friends AR 5.7 and I love it. Its super accurate and all he has on it is some cheap reddot. Their is basically no recoil so it maintains zero. Its also cool that the spent shells fall out the magazine well. What he did to make it even cooler was to gut a pmag and put it in the mag well like an typical AR. When we shoot all the spent shells just fall right in. Eject magazine, dump shells in pouch and continue. :)
                            Last edited by Nicademus; 02-17-2010, 01:25 PM.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                            ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                              Pictures? ^^^

Have you tried posting it on Seattleguns.net? If I remember correctly you are a member there right?

Regarding the FN 5.7; I have yet to shoot one but I think the concept/ammo/capacity is awesome. I have however shot my friends AR 5.7 and I love it. Its super accurate and all he has on it is some cheap reddot. Their is basically no recoil so it maintains zero. Its also cool that the spent shells fall out the magazine well. What he did to make it even cooler was to gut a pmag and put it in the mag well like an typical AR. When we shoot all the spent shells just fall right in. Eject magazine, dump shells in pouch and continue. :)

Yes I am a member but I am in az right now so I dont know if anyone wants to do a transfer or not. On to the pictures!

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

That would match my 239 nicely...

Comment

Working...
                                X