No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ As of right now yes they may be a little scarce right now as the last importer, K.B.I. went out of business. But since Kahr has bought magnum research, they are planning on importing them in 2011 as the Baby Eagle II.

Mine has been great in .45, i'm not a big guy by any means and its very controllable, I can only imagine what I could do with it in 9mm. The DA trigger is somewhat heavy but smooths out well, and in SA its a very good light trigger. Head over to 941forum.com for more info about them.
    <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
    unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
      That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamE30 View Post
        Should I do it guys? Should I take the plunge and get into an AR15?

I'm gonna be working most of this summer hopefully if I can secure some more hours, and I'm starting to really get the itch to order the Del-ton kit and put together my first AR15. I'm hoping to have it totally finished by end of summer (sighted in and broken in) so that when I go back to SW Virginia I can hunt with it.

So basically, should I go for it and succumb to the AR15 addiction? My buddy has already ordered his upper kit and its been 6 or 7 days and the anticipation is killing ME even.
        I'm about to get one too. Once I select each part's manufacturer I'll be pieceing mine together. Here's my requirements list:

A3 Upper
        16" - 1:7 Twist barrel
        M4 Feed Ramps
        6-Position stock
        Mid-Length Gas Tube
        Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

^^^

Lower of your choice. LMT complete Upper and LMT SOPMOD stock, Eotech ARMS flip up irons

Be happy
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            ^^^

Lower of your choice. LMT complete Upper and LMT SOPMOD stock, Eotech ARMS flip up irons

Be happy
            I've actually been considering LMT uppers. Do you know if they come with M4 feed ramps? Possibly a Yankee Hill or Daniel Defense hand guard. Haven't even looked into rear iron sights yet, but I'll give that a look. Do you have a link to a good source?

Comment

Originally posted by GaryE30 View Post
              I've actually been considering LMT uppers. Do you know if they come with M4 feed ramps? Possibly a Yankee Hill or Daniel Defense hand guard. Haven't even looked into rear iron sights yet, but I'll give that a look.
              Yes you can get LMT with M4 ramps. DD is good stuff as well

I am kinda partial to LMT though The fit finish and quality on mine is PHENOMENAL
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Yes you can get LMT with M4 ramps. DD is good stuff as well

I am kinda partial to LMT though The fit finish and quality on mine is PHENOMENAL
                Yeah, I've always heard great things about their products! I can't seem to find a mid-length upper, 16" barrel on their site though.
                Last edited by GaryE30; 05-19-2011, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Squirrel Rifles

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	7132031

Name:	DSC_0008.jpg
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	7132032

Name:	DSC_0009.jpg
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	7132033

Name:	DSC_0011.jpg
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	7132034

Name:	DSC_0012.jpg
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	7132035

Picked up a squirrel rifle yesterday.
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by JinormusJ
                  Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                  1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                  1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                  1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                  1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post

Picked up a squirrel rifle yesterday.
                    Food and diet tips, science and tools from Life, But Better, CNN’s essential source for information that inspires and challenges us to lead better lives.

:p

Comment

JESUS, I think you are confusing squirrel with BROWN BEAR

William Pitt-

Comment

Glock 40.

Comment

JESUS, I think you are confusing squirrel with BROWN BEAR
                          I don't know what else to shoot with it, I don't hunt. A reputable acquaintance offered to sell it to me and I decided I wanted it. Looks like factory loads cost about $3 each. Any body got brass or bullets or dies they want to get rid of? How about any cast bullet load data?
                          sigpic
                          Don't buy an e30

They're stupid

Comment

In this age of kitchen retro, heirloom seeds and canning fetishism, it just makes sense to take a page from grandma and give squirrel a whirl.

That whole thing was funny, but, should hipsters eat squirrel?
                            sigpic
                            Don't buy an e30

They're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by GaryE30 View Post
                              Yeah, I've always heard great things about their products! I can't seem to find a mid-length upper, 16" barrel on their site though.

Here is one of my Class 3 LMT Hybrids.... Out on our property this past Thanksgiving!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
                                I don't know what else to shoot with it, I don't hunt. A reputable acquaintance offered to sell it to me and I decided I wanted it. Looks like factory loads cost about $3 each. Any body got brass or bullets or dies they want to get rid of? How about any cast bullet load data?
                                At least its a MK V weatherby that is one of the finest mag actions ever developed and a beautiful gun to boot, I love wetherbys

lol your not gonna load a 375 H&H for much less than 3 bucks a pop either.

The classic glass on there is fucking cool as shit, but if you are going to use it, upgrade to something much better and more modern.

You dont shoot squirrel with it unless its a Mutant one thats the size of a fiat.

Next it was developed as a medium game cartridge and for African dangerous game caliber in the heavier bullet weights. Really its way too big for deer or elk but many people do use it for that. But for elk it is effective it just falls on the large side is all, as 235gr bullet at just over 3000fps or a 300gr at 2500fps is just a little bit of over kill for that. Now moose or cape buffalo or something like that yeah it would be on my short list thats for sure

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X