Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
    Jeebus you can go hang out with my buddy then. We just spent the last 5 hours checking out local shops for that very gun. No one has them and he won't just special order one or settle with a goddamn black one lol.
    Yeah they have one in stock right now where I bought mine but I wanted the LE discount so I have to wait to play :(

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

you get your issues with the red flag fixed up yet???????
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        you get your issues with the red flag fixed up yet???????
        You are thinking of nick and I don't think he has got it fixed yet.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Oh yeah shit, I get you 2 mixed up all the time for some reason.
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

your right on my lack of forsight about user names lol im not trying to prove myself at all i am at fault for a miss lead of sorts, when i was over last i was atached to a sf unit and was given a glock 18, i owned it for 18 month of my life, i am in the finial bs paper work to get the permit for one, yes you can get one, the times i was over i spent the first month on the fob, we where always out. i miss it i have been over four time i volunteered for 3 of them, id rather be overthere than over here. but anyway i can get my turn in paper work for the 18, in the military you have to sign for everthing, ok anyhow my wife just got her first handgun, a little 9mm kahr pm9193
            Originally posted by Erick
            Dude the M30 is stupid simple design. It's 6 manly men inside the block pushing up and down on the cylinder with Hercules-like force.

Comment

Back on topic...

My newest build:

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                Oh yeah shit, I get you 2 mixed up all the time for some reason.
                Yeah I have been red flagged to so its understandable but I got mine taken care of.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by PFCRayB View Post
                  ok anyhow my wife just got her first handgun, a little 9mm kahr pm9193
                  pfc, deployed 4 times, married? how old are you? 19?
                  AWD > RWD

Comment

Just for the record for the Lurkers out there:

There is no such outfit as the SF 75 Ranger Battalion. And there never has been either. Excluding the School Battalion and Regimental HQ, there are only 3 Ranger Battalions, and they are all numbered 1 through 3. And they are all stationed at different Army Bases across the nation. They all part of the 75th Infantry Regiment, which was declared a Ranger Regiment.
                    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Alright R3v, the big birthday is coming up.

As of now I pretty much have my mind set on a springfield loaded 1911 parkerized. I want Springfield because from what I've seen, they have the quality to begin with, and if somethings wrong their customer service is excellent.

Now, can anybody tell me of another gun that is all steel, can be found in .45, has an external hammer, and an external safety.

The only other gun that I've been able to find is the Jericho and that's hard to find at a gun show in .45. Not to mention that they no longer have an importer to handle any problems that I might encounter with the gun. I will try nonetheless. I believe there is a model of Sig (220?) that also has this, but for their price, I could just get the 1911 that I'm more familiar with and more comfortable with, and I've read more than a few bad things about Sigs service as of late when it comes to fixing things.
                      <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                      unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
                        Back on topic...

My newest build:
                        specs?
                        Shoot, move, and communicate...

......Semper Fidelis.....

Comment

Originally posted by CreamE30 View Post
                          Alright R3v, the big birthday is coming up.

As of now I pretty much have my mind set on a springfield loaded 1911 parkerized. I want Springfield because from what I've seen, they have the quality to begin with, and if somethings wrong their customer service is excellent.

Now, can anybody tell me of another gun that is all steel, can be found in .45, has an external hammer, and an external safety.

The only other gun that I've been able to find is the Jericho and that's hard to find at a gun show in .45. Not to mention that they no longer have an importer to handle any problems that I might encounter with the gun. I will try nonetheless. I believe there is a model of Sig (220?) that also has this, but for their price, I could just get the 1911 that I'm more familiar with and more comfortable with, and I've read more than a few bad things about Sigs service as of late when it comes to fixing things.
                          UMM 1911 is good stuff and a good choice to learn to shoot center fires on, but now is a bit expensive, I would get Rugger markIII .22 to learn with. Are you gonna CCW this gun???? If so the 1911 is a good weapon for that but I would not recommend it for the beginner, as its a SAO (single action only) and as such is designed to be carried in condition 1, or cocked and locked. Not for the neewb CCWer, and or the faint at heart.

You will find there are several of us on here that are big proponents of Sig including myself, I carry a full sized 220 on a daily basis. The Sig P platform is dead reliable, one of the most accurate outta the box, user friendly, easy too shoot well guns out there. Very 1911 like for me. The only thing is that most of the sigs DONT have a external safety(unless you get a SAO model), they are DA/SA and have a decocker lever.

Lasty go to you local gun store and handle fondle and, shoot as many different ones as you can and see what fits your hand the best, and is the most comfortable for you too shoot.

William Pitt-

Comment

I've been shooting since I was a little and started shooting my dad's 1911 springer when I was about 12 so I'm very familiar with the platform. I like the way it feels in hand compared to most anything else.

Like I said the only other gun that I found that seemed to be just about right wast a Jericho but at the last gun show where I picked one up I could only find them in 9mm. That and the recent closure of Charles Daly/KBI has turned me off of them for now. I have somebody who has offered to sell me theirs for 450 but I would not get to handle/examine the firearm and there has been some shady business about him and the round count.

I would like to CCW it and I believe for starters I will carry it condition (3? hammer down) when I'm out and about and carry it condition one with a snap cap when I'm home to get accustomed to it.

Right now as I am approaching the next gun show to make my definite purchase I'm trying to make sure I haven't overlooked anything in my research. To me, 1911 seems to be the way to go.
                            <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                            unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

I love my 1911

Bought the new colt rail run. It was dead nuts accurate out of the box..its easy to clean and consumes any shitty reloaded ammo i throw at it.

Ive had it about 2 months now and have put about 1800 rounds through it with friends at the range.

Great auto..its all SS and if you one somewhting with athe rail, they make that too..not cheap tho$$$$

88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
                              85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

Ahhh well I didnt know you were that familiar with the platform and shooting in general.

You have made a good choice and seems you are willing to put the time into carrying 1911 the right way and know the in's and outs of how to do it safely.

I think EEA makes a all metal 45 semi thats not a 1911 clone

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X