Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
    Why did you powder coat it green

It does look odd in the pictures but in real life it looks much better. Its personally not my style but the job is very well done. Nice work!
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
      Why did you powder coat it green
      Because I like the two tone. The pictures are shit and make it look like shit. Thats my bad. Personal preference. Thats why its my gun and not yours ;)
      Plus the original factory applied black parkerization sucked! This is much more resistant to scratching and day to day wear and tare.
      Its not like its pink or fucking day glow orange lol
      In real life it looks more like this...
      Last edited by deutschman; 02-18-2013, 08:02 PM.
      sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Why'd you op for powder coat instead of cerakote?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
          Because I like the two tone. The pictures are shit and make it look like shit. Thats my bad. Personal preference. Thats why its my gun and not yours ;)
          Plus the original factory applied black parkerization sucked! This is much more resistant to scratching and day to day wear and tare.
          Its not like its pink or fucking day glow orange lol
          In real life it looks more like this...
          Looks good man, I would change it out for some black grips myself but thats just me. Reminds me of my SA Champion, but flipped:

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

This might be pretty cool to check out tonight.

be sure to tune in to the History Channel tonight (February 19) to watch the new high-speed Ultimate Soldier Challenge television show. Competitors will be using the Steyr AUG/A3 and SSG 08 platforms during this series. Tonight, it's the SSG 08 in .338 Lapua that will be on the firing line. For more on the show, check out http://www.history.com/shows/ultimate-soldier-challenge and watch the trailers.
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Comment

So I just picked up my 92A1 and took it to the range to get a feel for her.
              I was allowed to purchase only 2 boxes of ammo with my pistol. I got a box of Hydra-shok 124gr ($29.99 for 20!)and a box of 115gr Blazer Brass(15.99!). When i got the the range I bought 2 boxes of PMC bronze 115gr (19.99!!!!!!!!!)

When I got there, I ran the metal brush and some oil down the barrel to clean it up and lube it. I loaded the first magazine with the PMC, after 3 rounds I was getting Failure to feed. I'd rack it, fire, FTF again... and again... and again... you get the picture. I was confused, worried and pissed. So after continuing to mess with it for an entire magazine, I tried the Blazer brass. No problem at all. So I took the other box of ammo back and said this wasn't cycling my slide, they switched it for Federal 115gr range rounds. I went through a full box of Blazer and a full box of Federal along with 10 of the Hydra-shok with not a single issue. the only issue was with the PMC. Even on the last round the slide didn't lock back because it didn't fully cycle back.

After getting home I read the PMC Bronze tends to be a little underpowered for the 92, so just a heads up to anyone looking to buy one.

My Impression:

Wow, I flippin love this gun. It is amazingly accurate. Talking holes through other holes accurate. 1.5" grouping at 10 yards accurate.
              Very low recoil, great feel in my hand and really easy to fire consistently
              Sights are very easy to see and seem to be spot on.
              Breaks down so easily my 3 year old could do it.
              the safety decocker everyone complains about, I like and found it easy to use after a few minutes of use.

I really don't have anything bad to say... The failure to feeds were caused by the rounds not being powerful enough to fully cycle the slide, I just have to be aware of that in the future. It wasn't the guns fault.

160 rounds down range, i am in love. This is the type of gun where i can send 500 rounds down range at a time. Now I just need to find some that isn't so damn expensive!

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

^^ Love the 92A1. My pops has a 92FS. Love the Berettas in general!

Comment

This well used 1958 Browning Light 12 (Belgium made) is on its way to me from a good friend in MT! Needed a good trap/skeet gun and just sold my Mossberg 12g Tactical, good timing :up: :hitler:

Comment

good OL A5 nice shotty does it hold five or was it made for duck hunting and only hold 3
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      good OL A5 nice shotty does it hold five or was it made for duck hunting and only hold 3
                      Holds 5 luckily! was bought new by my friends grandmother, too. cool to know the history.

Comment

Well firearms news in my world is I have my TRG finalized and should be at my ffl this week, my glass is ordered and should be home Monday tues next week and the same goes for my tri ring alpah mount. Might even get to slip home for a few to go pick it up and run a box or 2 through i
                        In the next month or so
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

What do you guys think about these sights? They're quite a bit cheaper than the Trijicon sights that everyone loves.

Also, does anyone have a preference for all green dots, or yellow dots in the rear and green in front? Is the purpose of different colors for site acquisition?
                          2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Not familiar with the brand.

I like the red front, makes lining up faster than all three the same color. My only gripe about that style sight is the colors really but, they work well for the most part.

I'd like them better if the rear was adjustable.

Comment

Meprolight is a pretty large name brand for tritium night sights, you shouldn't have much trouble looking up reviews or other consumer reports about them. Especially for Glock
                              <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                              unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Not sure if you guys saw this in here, Bushmaster for sale:

Comment

Working...
                                X